JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Can a straight guy dress kind girly, and go to a gay bar?
Page: of 1  
luvmycock10 Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2013-08-16
48 year old heterosexual from Northern Michigan
I really have no attraction to men but I am a bit of a sexual deviant like lots of folks here and plenty curious about things involving another guy

Sometimes I rwally enjoy dressing in kinda girly style clothes. I love to wear tight skinny juans, whale tail thongs, and flip flops. They ain't flamboyant or nothing., just tight jeans and flip flops, I wouldnt be mistaken for a crossdresser, but i would look somewhat out of place at walmart

Would it be accwptable to go to a gay bar dressed this way?

I'd kinda really like to go out in public like that, and kinda been wanting to hang out at a gay bar and so what happens.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
angelo23 Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2018-03-16
47 year old curious male
hello

this is my fantasy too i love to wear skiini short jeans and walk sext im st8 and i love to go bar too its make me so horny
love u to make cum vid on my wife
LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
Sounds interesting. I like to dress in women's underclothes under trousers as a turn-on. I think going to a gay bar might be great fun but I would want another guy to go with me!
Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
some places yea, but wouldn't recommend a leather bar.
mainebob56 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2017-04-20
68 year old curious male from Downeast Maine
From what I've seen at Walmart, you certainly wouldn't be out of place.grin
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I am straight, but dress female often. I actually identify as female and was beginning transition at one point, living part time as a woman, even had a couple of jobs that welcomed me to dress female at work. That had to be put on the back burner for a while for reasons I won't go into here.
When I first started dressing and going out was on Halloween as a test run. I went to work at 2 different jobs that day (who were not aware I had planned transition, but like I said, it was Halloween, so they thought nothing of it. After work at my 2nd job, my wife at the time, who worked the same job and helped me prepare with doing my hair and makeup that day went out to a couple of gay bars that night with a few of our friends and coworkers. Most gay bars welcome everyone.
We did the same thing the following Halloween and after that I began venturing out to other bars, straight bars and other public places while dressed female.
Most of the time, even when I am not really dressed female, I still usually wear some girly things and look a bit girlish.
One night while at a very red neck country bar, fully dressed with my best friend (I was feeling a bit nervous in that environment) they had onen of those women walking around selling roses to the guys to give to their grilfriends or women they were hoping to pick up, and I had a guy come up to me and was laughing. He said "I was just about to buy a rose and bring it to you until someone told me you were a dude!" He was not laughing to make fun of me, but rather just the situation. He was very nice and complemented me on how great I looked and made me feel welcomed. My best frind and I got a great laugh out of that. It was actually her first time seeing me dressed female since I cmae out to her. She was the first to know after my wife. She said I was beautiful and very impressed that I looked good enough to have a guy wanting to buy me a rose. lol
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Stibs Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2019-03-20
51 year old bisexual male
It depends on the bar and the local understanding of what it means to be "queer." These days, queer tends to mean just not stuck in a gender straightjacket.

I suspect your biggest problem might be having to turn men down. But, the bulk of LGBTQ spaces aren't just for men to hit on each other.
UncutInLaLaLand Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2017-09-01
47 year old bisexual male
As long as you're respectful to everyone regardless of the location, let your freak flag fly! Be yourself and enjoy.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
UncutInLaLaLand said:
As long as you're respectful to everyone regardless of the location, let your freak flag fly! Be yourself and enjoy.

I was going to say something else but this can not be touched. Excellent response.strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
I'm straight but open minded and always horny.
I do sometimes go to gay bars when the wife travels.
I dress as my straight, middle age self.
Most every time I get a blow job and I get jerk off a nice cock...I don't suck but my only "gay" passion.....jerking off a nice cock.
I like to play with my cock!
Unregistered ?

Sorry boy's but i think its time to atleast admit your bisexual. Why would a fully straight man want to go to a gay bar to do things with other men. I've nothing agenst gay people but 100% straight men arn't curious about the gay sceen.
UncutInLaLaLand Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2017-09-01
47 year old bisexual male
littlebigman said:
Sorry boy's but i think its time to atleast admit your bisexual. Why would a fully straight man want to go to a gay bar to do things with other men. I've nothing agenst gay people but 100% straight men arn't curious about the gay sceen.

It's just labels. For some people, sex and relationships are separate. A guy who is wired to only fall in love with a woman can still define himself as straight if that's what chooses, even if he also enjoys sexual activities with men or trans.

I just label myself as sexy and go about my day. wink
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
Do you want/need "gay" sex? I like to jerk off a cock (other than my own) from time to time but that's my only "gay thing"
I like to play with my cock!
Manassas1 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2019-02-20
50 year old curious male from Manassas, Va
Probably
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
UncutInLaLaLand said:
It's just labels. For some people, sex and relationships are separate. A guy who is wired to only fall in love with a woman can still define himself as straight if that's what chooses, even if he also enjoys sexual activities with men or trans.

I just label myself as sexy and go about my day. wink

Spot on!

I'm not attracted to men but love sex with them.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Can a straight guy dress kind girly, and go to a gay bar?