JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking to my Wife's Sister
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Delete
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

omg me 2....lets talk!
Unregistered ?

My sis in law is 50+ but I use her panties to masturbate.
Umd281 Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2017-06-09
45 year old curious male from Crestwood, Illinois
OldButHard said:
My sis in law is 50+ but I use her panties to masturbate.

I just snagged some this weekend. Already shot a couple loads with them. Love doing that.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Strokin5 Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2017-10-31
49 year old
Mmmm... I love mature panties.
Jbl2008 Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2019-04-02

My girl has two sisters age 30 and 20. 20 yr old is a cute skinny blond great legs cute little ass. Left her laptop open one day I snooped and found a few vids of her laying on her stomach getting eatin and fingered from her bf. Not the greatest vids doesnt show a lot but man have I jerked a lot to them.

Best part is my girl thinks her sister is all innocent but here she is in the video getting her hair pulled and talking like a dirty little whore so hot.
Chris41 Amateur Jackinchatter

289 posts since 2017-04-27
46 year old
I've been addicted to my wifes sister for 10 years. I secretly perv to her and all her pics I've collected 1-3 times per week.

I've cum in her pantie drawer, bra, and a few other things without anyone else (especially her) knowing.
Unregistered ?

My wife has two younger sisters and I have been jerking to them for years. Wife and I even talked about asking her nest younger sister to participate in a threesome, but it never happened.

I have jacked off using the youngest sisters panties numerous times. Both of them have daughters and I have snagged some sexy panties from each of them, starting when they were in high school and now they are all out of college!
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
My wife's sister and I have had a very flirtatious relationship for the 28 years my wife and I have been together. Lots of hugs that last a beat too long, hello kisses that are a mite too wet, the "accidental" hand squarely on my groin when we pass each other in the kitchen. She knows what she's doing to me, and I'd act upon it except for two reasons: 1. My wife is gorgeous and I don't need the three-year-younger model, and 2. I fear that I'm being set up for a test, because NO ONE is that consistently flirtatious.

Anyway, we traveled to a destination wedding in another city. My family had an early flight, and they just wanted to nap as soon as they got to their hotel room. I went down to SIL's floor, to see what she and her husband were doing, and they were just about to take a walk. She asked me if I wanted to stay in their room and take a nap while they were out, and she nodded to her open suitcase. I have no idea why she acknowledged her open suitcase, but I have a suspicion that she was giving me the OK to rummage through it.

Which I would have done, and thoroughly enjoyed taking a souvenir, had my wife not called me to ask where I was. So I had no opportunity to enjoy her silky panties the way I would have preferred. A quick sniff of her tiny, pink, silky panties and I had to leave things where they were. I can still smell the scent of her detergent and natural feminine essence in those panties. I'll never forget it.

And, yes, given the opportunity without repercussions, I would love the opportunity to bang her just once. I wish that could have been the right opportunity. She tortured the hell out of me at the wedding -- from thigh-high stockings she made sure I knew she was wearing, to the very sensuous, close, slow dances she sought me out for several times.

But I should have guessed she'd be trouble when she showed up at my own wedding rehearsal wearing a short, black leather skirt, showing off her long, tanned legs and four-inch heels. I just remember saying to myself, "I think I'm marrying the wrong sister." She still looks quite fucking great -- just a little MILFier now ... which I prefer, anyway.
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

Delete
Unregistered ?

Delete
luvmycock001 Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2018-12-19
74 year old curious male from Minnesota & Naples
Jacked to wife's sis a few times. Until I found out she is a real asshole. Interesting how a person's personality can instantly turn u off. Think even if sister in law was laying naked with her legs spread open, I'd say "no thanks, can't get it up for you"
Unregistered ?

wifejackerswap said:
I'm happily married and love my wife, but I have the most frustrating crush on her sister.

I know exactly where you are coming from! Been with my wife 14 years married for 10 of those, have known her sisters for pretty much the same length of time. The oldest I have a ridiculous crush/lust on and have done since meeting her.

Someone said earlier that when the found out their SIL was an asshole it put them right off. My SIL and I get on really well but we all lived together for awhile and my God did we want to kill each other on a daily basis some weeks.

It never dampened my crush on her! And we ended up with a little never discussed in the open mutual attraction that really became awkward towards the end.
She is aware how I feel towards her and her to me. Nothing will likely happen as she is settling down too, happy for her as she is for me and her sister, but DAMN those could have been moments have kept me up some nights.
hhomer2023 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2018-02-27
48 year old
Ive been jerking to wife's younger sister for years. sexy brunette with great body. love sharing her pics and mic to her.
Unregistered ?

Delete
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking to my Wife's Sister