JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Masturbating over wife's affair
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Glad others get hard and horny in similar circumstances to mine. I like to imagine my Mrs bare bum on the carpet with her skirt round her waist getting ploughed by her boss with his suit pants round his ankles. What a wank that image gives me!
Add a reply Quote this post
Monstercock Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2017-11-28
38 year old
My wife fucked 1 of my big muscled friends before i got with her, i wank over that image in my head all time and i know he would have pounded the shit out of her, also love the image of my wife being bent over buy any of my friends or a stranger and her knickers pulled down to her thighs while shes being fucked hard from behind
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Monstercock said:
My wife fucked 1 of my big muscled friends before i got with her, i wank over that image in my head all time and i know he would have pounded the shit out of her, also love the image of my wife being bent over buy any of my friends or a stranger and her knickers pulled down to her thighs while shes being fucked hard from behind

You guys are just cucks. Nothing wrong with that.
Just that your wife likes lots of cock and u like that !
Unregistered ?

Wife has never had an affair, but I did find a video of her and her ex boyfriend making out and I ended up cumming real fast to it.
vijayjason4 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2019-05-16
58 year old male from Malaysia
wife have had 3 lovers before marrying me. She admitted this to me before marriage.I was very angry at that time, but, after 20 years of marriage, that affair is my fav JO image
JO addicted 54 year old man
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Masturbating over wife's affair