JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Question for Married Guys
Page: < prev  of 3  
l00king2play Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2019-08-06
58 year old heterosexual male from MO USA
Littlelady said:
I wish my hubby let me get him off daily. I think he feels obligated to make me cum though and he seems to prefer handling it himself. I really do love getting him off though. My favorite is when he gets out of the shower and comes up to me while I am sitting on the couch and shoves his hard cock down my throat and fucks my mouth until he either cums or decides he wants another one of my holes.

I love edging him too. Really really wish he let me do it more. He has been in a shit mood lately and secluded. We have had a lot going on the past month so I can understand that.

However, I would love to please him daily or assist him. I get jealous of the things he does alone because I enjoy it so much lol I guess I am a freak of nature.

It is an altogether different story when he has his kid though. I couldn't be more turned off on those days. I dislike everything about that but it makes him happy to have thst time and thats all that matters.

I couldn't imaging having kids full time. I'd probably shoot myself.

have you let him know you feel this way? not trying to pry.
Skype and KIK: L00king2play...........zeros not letter o
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
NorCalMan Skilled Jackinchatter

558 posts since 2015-05-14
67 year old heterosexual from NorCal
Kids are grown and out of the house. Plenty of times when my wife is gone for several hours which allows me the time to jerk off and enjoy myself.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Question for Married Guys