JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Outdoor Jerk
Page: of 2   next > 
TCBF1701 Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2007-10-12
56 year old heterosexual male from Albany, NY
I had my first outdoor jerk of the season this past Saturday! Finally some nice enough weather here in upstate NY. I spent most of the day out in the back yard stroking my cock and smoking cigars, it was fucking awesome!
God I fuckin love jerkin off!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Waldorf Amateur Jackinchatter

262 posts since 2017-11-29
85 year old heterosexual male from London UK
Half corona perhaps and a jerk for some. I'll stick with a Gentleman Jack at my elkbow in order to christen the season outdoors in the appropriate spirit.
. strokestrokestroke
luvmycock10 Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2013-08-16
48 year old heterosexual from Northern Michigan
yeh, it's finally warming here in Michigan too. got a nice weekend pland in a few weeks. Cant fuckin wait.
LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
TCBF1701 said:
I had my first outdoor jerk of the season this past Saturday! Finally some nice enough weather here in upstate NY. I spent most of the day out in the back yard stroking my cock and smoking cigars, it was fucking awesome!

Sounds like great fun. I love sucking on cigars!
cock
Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun
ballsy Skilled Jackinchatter

539 posts since 2005-08-23
62 year old bisexual male from Mississippi
Wasnt my first outdoor session of the year by far but I definitely enjoyed the sun this past weekend at my house. Only thing missing was a bud to enjoy it with
Xluv2showx Amateur Jackinchatter

287 posts since 2018-02-05
41 year old
Was hiking through the woods and found a nice rock to sit on. Pulled my pants down and let my cock free in the breeze. Slowly rubbed my cock and looked at my vids. Got real hard and edged for an hour outside. Finally came buckets all over some rocks on the trail. I hope someone came through after and saw it. I always wondered if animals came and licked it up.
B_Rod Amateur Jackinchatter

283 posts since 2007-05-26
42 year old homosexual male from Washington State
TCBF1701 said:

I had my first the other day! I have a spot that I've been going to since I was a teenager. A clearing on a cliff that looks out over a lake! Very private and so peaceful! I was there a while and came 3 times just listening to and inhaling nature!

Another great day for outdoor jerking on Sunday! Once again, spent most of the day sitting on the deck, smoking stogies and stroking my dick. Edged for a few hours, then rubbed out a couple of quickies. The GF showed up, barefoot as always, while I was working out number 3. She put those beautiful bare feet up on the table and wiggled and flexed her toes. When I was ready to shoot my load, she got down on her knees, stuck out her tongue, and I jerked it into her mouth, and she gulped it down with a smile!
Unregistered ?

Jacking outside is the best! Always make time for that when I'm hiking alone. I'm in southern NH so there are plenty of places to do it. One of my last was a solo hike where I took a secluded trail off the beaten path, got naked and hiked a ways, then just stopped to jerk it when the mood struck.

One of the craziest places I did it was right out on the porch of a rental condo down in FL. The weather was great, the ladies were in the pool nearby, and I just set up a blanket on the railing so people could only see me from the middle up while I was sitting. Sitting there naked in the sun with a hardon was exhilarating!I wonder it anyone got a good view when I stood up to walk inside...
back2jackin Amateur Jackinchatter

321 posts since 2017-12-30
40 year old from western new york
didn't jerk outside but had my first outdoor shower last night after the sun went down and again this morning then layed out on my deck to air dry and get some sun. love having privacy where I live.

mar66sal said:
Jacking outside is the best! Always make time for that when I'm hiking alone. I'm in southern NH so there are plenty of places to do it. One of my last was a solo hike where I took a secluded trail off the beaten path, got naked and hiked a ways, then just stopped to jerk it when the mood struck.

One of the craziest places I did it was right out on the porch of a rental condo down in FL. The weather was great, the ladies were in the pool nearby, and I just set up a blanket on the railing so people could only see me from the middle up while I was sitting. Sitting there naked in the sun with a hardon was exhilarating!I wonder it anyone got a good view when I stood up to walk inside...

I have a screened in front porch as well. The bottom half is plywood, so you can't see that I'm jerking off when sitting. There's a hot divorced broad living across the street. She spends a lot of time sunning herself in the front yard. I usually have a nice view of the soles of her bare feet!
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
Not my first time jacking off outside, but the first time I jacked off outside on my back deck out in the open where I could be easily seen if my next door neighbor or the people in the house behind us had come out, but it was kind of late at night, no moon, so darker than usual, plus no one close had their back porch lights on. It was a very calm night and the weather was so pleasant and comfortable, so I pulled a cushion out of the deck box and put it on one of the patio chairs, then just got comfortable, pulled my pants down a bit and started stroking. It was so relaxing and I have been looking forward to doing it again. I told a friend of mine about it and she said she would love to join me masturbating on the deck with me one night.
I have actually been thinking about doing it again lately.
I have recently acquired a new sexting friend who wants to masturbate together with me in person, so maybe we will do it on my back deck. I may put up a frame and some privacy screens like curtains that I can pull closed and still see out, but no one can see in unless they are really close to keep the feeling of wide openess without the risk of an awwkward situation with the neighbors or obscenity charges. lol
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
curiousbored1298 Amateur Jackinchatter

202 posts since 2010-03-26
42 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco Bay Area
I live for the outdoor bate! stroke stroke
Masturbation is fun, let's chat about it! Link to my bate pics and vid is in my profile.
DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
Luv to go into the woods behind my house, lean against my favorite tree, and beat my hard meat.
always ready to JO
itswankaboy Skilled Jackinchatter

531 posts since 2017-04-22
53 year old curious male
Getting a lot colder here now but on Sunday night I was so horny and went outside naked and jerked off while watching the street. Cars went past but probably too dark for people to see...probably...

Just love being outside naked and jerking off!
I'm just another wankaboy...
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Outdoor Jerk