JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » This place is turning nasty (and not in a good way)
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

It saddens me to say it but what once was a place that celebrated and worshipped women (among other things) has now turned largely into a place that more and more denigrates them.

Seems some folks here go more and more out of their way to jump on a thread to tell everyone how much they hate a celebrity say, and how pig ugly they are and how they'd never fuck them in a million years. Who gives a fuck?? It's supposed to be a discussion forum about masturbation, but at times it's becoming something quite unpleasant.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Cry, little Baby.
SimpleMe Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2017-10-09
29 year old curious male from Independence Missouri
harvester38 said:
It saddens me to say it but what once was a place that celebrated and worshipped women (among other things) has now turned largely into a place that more and more denigrates them.

Seems some folks here go more and more out of their way to jump on a thread to tell everyone how much they hate a celebrity say, and how pig ugly they are and how they'd never fuck them in a million years. Who gives a fuck?? It's supposed to be a discussion forum about masturbation, but at times it's becoming something quite unpleasant.

Isn't this one of those threads? Just that instead of it being about a celeb or something, it is about the website?
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ubiquit2s Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2014-05-02
68 year old curious male from London
harvester38 said:

I tend to agree with you. Too much negativity and men who hate women.
Unregistered ?

SimpleMe said:
Isn't this one of those threads? Just that instead of it being about a celeb or something, it is about the website?

Well I've posted this in the 'Coffee Shop' section, which is a 'casual discussion about everything and anything.'
huhwhat Skilled Jackinchatter

746 posts since 2018-01-25
44 year old
I agree that the tone of SOME messages is pretty sick these days.

i do think that if you want to post that you find someone unpleaseant or unattractive then that is your perogative and we all have different tastes, which is healthy, and can create discussion, but there are one or two members here at present who make malicious, rascist, sexist comments for no apparent reason. instaead of saying that michelle obama is hot(or not, just an example of a well known woman of colour) they feel the need to say 'thats a hot nigger'. others then follow their lead and continue this unnecessary patter.

basically there are a few cunts on here who cannot control themselves and use this site to vent their rascist and sexist views. they are patheitc and i would think if people stopped adding to the threads that these specific people comment on that they would soon fuck off to another site and maybe jacknchat could be a little less, um, unecessarily unpleasant.

alternatively we could set up jackinchat II and leave these guys to it. what do you think?
Unregistered ?

PlsFuckMeEveryday said:
Cry, little Baby.

Really?
Unregistered ?

harvester38 said:

I havent noticed that so much, but the general tone of the place, is pretty depressing. Why some guys on here have to describe any or all women, as slags, whores, and bitches, I dont know. Its unnecessary and pretty shitty, tbh..
Unregistered ?

It's a masturbation site where men should be able to Express there desires and relieve there frustration....
Unregistered ?

huhwhat said:
I agree that the tone of SOME messages is pretty sick these days.

i do think that if you want to post that you find someone unpleaseant or unattractive then that is your perogative and we all have different tastes, which is healthy, and can create discussion, but there are one or two members here at present who make malicious, rascist, sexist comments for no apparent reason. instaead of saying that michelle obama is hot(or not, just an example of a well known woman of colour) they feel the need to say 'thats a hot nigger'. others then follow their lead and continue this unnecessary patter.

basically there are a few cunts on here who cannot control themselves and use this site to vent their rascist and sexist views. they are patheitc and i would think if people stopped adding to the threads that these specific people comment on that they would soon fuck off to another site and maybe jacknchat could be a little less, um, unecessarily unpleasant.

alternatively we could set up jackinchat II and leave these guys to it. what do you think?

I can't say I disagree with any of this... Which is most pleasantly unexpected given that you're a poster who likes to post unpleasantly about women at times... I don't understand why in a masturbation forum you would post on a thread of a woman you find ugly, or a hag or a boner killer or whatever..

Maybe today is leaf turning day
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
let's tone it down everyone.
Unregistered ?

why dont I get those messages lol
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
maybe you're a bit young,supposedly!
WankstonHowell Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2019-04-23
53 year old bisexual male from Ithaca, NY
ukpervert58 said:
It's a masturbation site where men should be able to [...] relieve there frustration....

To "relieve frustration" on a masturbation site, doesn't that mean have a wank? Because it should. I'm not here to listen to incels and other putzes rag on women or anyone else.

There are other great sites to use for slagging on women (4chan, reddit, foxnews.com, for example). If one must be *that guy*, how about doing it somewhere else.
Unregistered ?

I agree with this. I've been a user of this site for years and have noticed the change from appreciation of hot people and jerking chat to sometimes very sinister chat on a more frequent basis. I am not the thought police but it does make be wonder how people can genuinely get off by being so degrading rather than appreciative.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » This place is turning nasty (and not in a good way)