JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Question for the Guys - Gloryholes
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Joseph27 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2008-03-08
43 year old heterosexual
i went to a video booth to jack off once and put my cock through the hole. It was jerked and then sucked and i got scared and pulled it back out and didn't even cum. I realized how dumb it was and a few weeks later made an appointment at the local std clinic. I am all clean but be careful what you do when you get really horny. There are a lot of diseases out there.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
Would you stick your hand through a hole in a wall on the street? Sticking you cock in a hole in a place of questionable hygene and safety just sounds like a bad idea.
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
biMMan Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2007-12-02
45 year old bisexual
ive gotten some of the absolute best blowjobs that way...those guys are eager to swallow every drop ...deep throating me too.
tganz Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2007-10-12
37 year old heterosexual from new zealand
fuck that, there is no way let my dick go into dodgey place like that
Count_Jackula Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2009-04-09
51 year old curious from Chattanooga, TN
I don't understand the appeal of gloryholes. If I want to have an experience with another human being I'd like to see them. Otherwise my hand or a fleshlight would be a way better option.
Unregistered ?

I have never used a glory hole and have no intention of ever doing so. My fear would be what the other person would do to your cock if you put it through one of those holes. I mean you hope he/she would suck it or stroke it, but there are some sick people in the world. How do you know that person wouldn't stab it or cut it?
lothian Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-01-26
36 year old bisexual from near dc
stick it in a place of " maybe no return " ? one would have to be desperate.
Unregistered ?

sounds scary but when ur horny ur mind wanders
Unregistered ?

wouldn't do it heard a story years ago of invitations to glory hole at public toilets in a park one dude accepted an a gang of teenagers thought it funny too pour lighter fluid over his cock an set it alight, then proceeded too kick the shit outa him while he was burning, a passing taxi driver came too his rescue, still shudder too think!
MISTERTIMM Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2008-03-19
72 year old heterosexual from BOSTON, MA
"There's a thread about gloryhole stories on the Jackin Material forum.

No doubt there's lots of hot masturbation fantasy stories about gloryholes. But I'm really curious. Would any of you guys actually put your penis through a hole, having no idea what's really on the other side? Seems like you'd have to be the bravest guy on earth, or horny beyond imagining."

--No.
TIM, THE SERIOUS LEG MAN
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
Linda said:
There's a thread about gloryhole stories on the Jackin Material forum.

No doubt there's lots of hot masturbation fantasy stories about gloryholes. But I'm really curious. Would any of you guys actually put your penis through a hole, having no idea what's really on the other side? Seems like you'd have to be the bravest guy on earth, or horny beyond imagining.

Linda, my gloryhole experiences were all at the community college where I began my collegiate experience. The number of students who were brave enough to be willing to be seen on either side of a peephole or gloryhole (in a way just a very large peephole, or a place through which to reach a helping hand) we knew each other and would check by looking through the hole whose cock was being offered for a suck or buttfuck or handjob (remember this was 50 years ago for me, inthe long-ago safe years for gay sex) If you recognized the guy to not be a knife-wielding pervert, you were safe. in fact, VD was almost nonexistent among gays.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Strider Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2006-03-22
homosexual male from San Francisco
Well, there are good comments on both sides. If one wanted to experience a gloryhole situation, I would definitely recommend doing it at a bookstore or better yet a bathhouse. Chances are good that no one is likely to do harm at a bookstore because they would have to exit their video booth, exit the backroom and go past the cashier. With screems coming from the backroom, they would be video recorded, identified and caught. Not so a public, or business bathroom. Anyway, that's not why I ventured this post. I just wanted to mention a way in which it's possible to enjoy some of the aspects of a gloryhole which can be enjoyed safely...and at home. Of course you need a buddy or girlfriend who is into cocksucking or stroking to start. Then you watch for or go to an appliance store and ask for one of the large boxes that something like a large refrigerator or standup freezer are packed in. They are tall and wide enough for a person to get inside. you cut gloryholes at the appropriate level and start playing. Take turns. Do it in the dark. All sorts of fun things to trip on.. I wholeheartedly recommend you try it at least once. It's great fun!!!!
Every time you make an ethical decision, offer support, choose honesty, or lend a helping hand, you make a difference in the world.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Kent said:
Sex can be scary. I sometimes even worry about my girlfriend's teeth when she's blowing me. What if she was startled by a sudden loud sound? amazed

Or had a grand mal epileptic seizure???
Do you crave big balls?
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I am always trying to find the hidden meaning in the bigger picture and among seemingly unrelated genres. In this thread, it occurs to me that the physical (literal) gloryhole of old has been largely replaced by the virtual (figurative) online "gloryhole" of C2C. One has no personal experience of what is on the other side of that (fire)wall--and that is part of the excitement. Sometimes, C2C is MORE sexy when only the cock is seen on the screen--not the whole package. In both cases--real or cyber gloryholes--the sexuality for both partners is exquisitely and totally focused on the cock(s), without any peripheral distractions to lower the arousal.
Do you crave big balls?
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
I've noticed, scanning Craigslist personals, that numbers of posts are offering gloryhole services in their own apartments or homes. This is testament to the seeming desire for "NSA" sex, no strings, no relationship, no reciprocity, no obligation sex. I mentioned in an earlier post in this thread having used gloryholes as an undergraduate. We used them more as introduction devices, where strangers in a homophobic society could safely express a sexual orientation and find others similarly inclined. The low-tech, no-tech precursor of chatrooms and discussion boards and cam 2 cam.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Question for the Guys - Gloryholes