JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self sucking your cock??
Page: of 1  
Jackoff2018 Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2018-09-07
29 year old
If you could self suck hour own cock would you try to deep throat it and cum or would you wank into your open mouth and over your face???
Would you swallow your spunk too??
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
volvere47 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2012-08-24
heterosexual from Canada
wish I could and yes swallow for sure
k
idaway01 Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2019-04-15
45 year old curious male from EU
As a teenager I was able to do it. Felt nowhere near as good as getting suckef by someone else tho. I dont remember how and where I came tho.
Open-minded, curious, always chatty. Love to listen and have lots to tell.
shortcock Amateur Jackinchatter

414 posts since 2012-11-24
63 year old bisexual male from south central ohio
Don't see the point in sucking cock if you don't swallow

Unregistered ?

I could also do this growing up and agree that someone else sucking it obviously felt better. I think for me though the thought of having a cock in my mouth made me cum that much harder. And having a finger in the butt while it happened was even better (I didn't have access to toys back then) I remember doing it many ways, shoot into open mouth, pull back for facial, lips locked around the head to fill my mouth & as deep as I could get, shooting right down the throat. Right down the throat was the best for wanting to swallow it. All other methods still came with the post cum retraction that made it tough to swallow. There was also a very deep post cum shame lol. I miss it a lot too. I've tried recently, but I can't get it even close to my mouth now. Still throw the legs up overhead when I get to be alone in a hotel and take a facial.
Hungnhorny68 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2015-11-20
55 year old heterosexual male from Indiana usa
Can and do suck my own cock n swallow every drop, been doin it since teen years i can get most of my cock down my throat after so many years wink
BiMusician86 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2019-02-26
37 year old bisexual male from Connecticut
I could as a teenager. It wasn't as good as I had hoped, but I'd still do it if i could
Live well, and treat people with respect.
Someguyinfl Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2016-01-12
50 year old male from South Florida
If only I could now. Could when I was younger but not nearly as flexible anymore.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
It's really good when you can discover and enjoy the taste of your own cock and cum. I did it from my teens 'til about 40 (getting too rough on the neck and back). Still finding ways to taste my cock and balls when I'm in the mood.

Wish I had had a friend who would've let me watch him suck his own in-person!
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

Genuinefine, I agree I wish I had someone to watch, or even better I wish I had the balls to show someone my talent. Had a late bud back then, usually Fri or sat nites. He kinda made fun of me when I told him I could lick the tip (before I could get inches in my mouth). So I was insecure about it after. I sometimes fantasize about my freakiest exs being friends and one day I tell one of them I could do it. She makes me prove it and is very turned on so she tells her friends and makes me put on a show for them. I cum a lot to that one lol
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
genuinefine said:
It's really good when you can discover and enjoy the taste of your own cock and cum. I did it from my teens 'til about 40 (getting too rough on the neck and back). Still finding ways to taste my cock and balls when I'm in the mood.

Wish I had had a friend who would've let me watch him suck his own in-person!

Rather than just watch your friend, lick and stroke his asscrack and finger his asslips while he has his legs thrown over for a good self suck! I think he'd appreciate it!
Unregistered ?

I'd suck myself daily. Not sure about swallowing. I've tasted myself before, so possibly.
bothwatching_2 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-08-17

Similar, tried it in junior hi, started in 7th grade. It's wonderful when you can discover and enjoy your own cum. I did it regularly until about mid 40's. When married at 20 did it for the Mrs, and she still likes to see it. Except now have to work on it and unfortunately can only get to the head now with help from the Mrs and jo buds.
itswankaboy Skilled Jackinchatter

531 posts since 2017-04-22
53 year old curious male
This questions seems to cum up pretty regularly and my answer is always the same grin Jealous of those that can manage the trick and would love to be able to do it...
I'm just another wankaboy...
Unregistered ?

Jackoff2018 said:
If you could self suck hour own cock would you try to deep throat it and cum or would you wank into your open mouth and over your face???
Would you swallow your spunk too??

I've never been able to (and now I'm older I never will), but if I could I'd definitely choke myself on it right down to the balls.

I eat my cum too as a matter of course, so I certainly would enjoy swallowing it straight from source, too.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self sucking your cock??