JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Natasha Raskin Sharp
Page: of 1  
fergy Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2014-07-18
85 year old bisexual male from Derby UK
Does anyone else wank to her.
I am going back many years ago when she was Natasha Raskin and appeared on the Antiques Road show.
She was much younger then and used to wear some very skimpy dresses which you could sometimes see trough. David Harper would look at her as though he could fuck her. She knew exactly what she was doing. I often used to lie naked and wank myself until I was shooting my spunk all over her
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

fergy said:
I am going back many years ago when she was Natasha Raskin and appeared on the Antiques Road show.
She was much younger then and used to wear some very skimpy dresses which you could sometimes see trough. David Harper would look at her as though he could fuck her. She knew exactly what she was doing. I often used to lie naked and wank myself until I was shooting my spunk all over her

I have had many a wank over Natasha I bet shes a wild shag
Wifespantiesuk Professional Jackinchatter

1054 posts since 2019-02-24
40 year old heterosexual male from Midlands
She is a sexy little bit of scottish cum dumping
Love wanking over most things. Love guys talking filth about the mrs
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
I've wanked over her several times whenever the missus is out of the way. She gets better with age too.
I love looking at this page. I know it's not her but I'm motre than happy to be fooled into believing it is.
https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/10911923/231592798
nylonsbate Amateur Jackinchatter

253 posts since 2019-02-22
70 year old heterosexual male
The fakes are pretty good though would like to see her in tights or stockings.

Baggsy2010 said:
I've wanked over her several times whenever the missus is out of the way. She gets better with age too.
I love looking at this page. I know it's not her but I'm motre than happy to be fooled into believing it is.
https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/10911923/231592798
Unregistered ?

fergy said:

Haven't you seenTHIS thread?

Unregistered ?

fergy said:
According to what I saw on Twitter earlier, it's her birthday today! Anyone gonna "give her a present"?
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Natasha Raskin Sharp