JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stealing/using underwear
Page: < prev  of 5  
Unregistered ?

daval said:
When I came out of my local paper shop yesterday morning I picked up a pair of black panties from the footpath outside the next door charity shop. They must have been dropped by someone taking in clothes. I didn't think shops would accept used underwear. I brought them home and they were clean. Elastic stretch material so I tried them on and had a wank. I wish I had seen the lady who dropped them.

I found a dropped worn pair once... smelled incredible
Add a reply Quote this post
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
Not stealing, but I've been borrowing neighbours panties for about 8 years now. We moved onto a new hosing complex and as we gradually got to know eachother, I was regularly being asked to housesit for neighbours when they went away. It's now just two neigbours in particular who ask me. One is in he late 50's, divorced and still with quite a good, regular shaped body. The other is mid-60's, married, quite petite, pear shaped with gorgeous wide hips and small boobs. She also has a daugter who stays there occasionally. She's in her 30's, single, very petite with an almost boyish figure and small tits like her mom.
So, when I house sit, I like to browse through their underwear, select a few pairs then get naked and then slip into them whilst I'm in their bedrooms. Sometime, I take a pair or two home for getting into later. I never cum in then because they have to go back into the drawers, but I enjoy the feeling of wearing them, and the good boner they give me. I always take a few trophy photos of me wearing them so that I can admire them another day, and finally, before taking them off and puting them back, I usually wank.
The divorcee is a sort of artist and hers are mostly black briefs or, the most decorative are black briefs with tiny flower patterns.
The married neighbour has a much wider selection of all shapes, colours and styles, including a few pairs of thongs.
Her daughter isn't there often, but when she is, she's there to dog-sit overnight while they're sway, but she's out all day. Frustratingly, she has the prettiest panties and the brightest colours but they're all too small, so the best I can do is admire them, get then part way on or simply rub them round or hang then on my cock.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Cliveden1 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2019-04-24
54 year old heterosexual male from Bristol
Love used panties. If anyone is in the Bristol area - love to exchange some. Done this a few times. So horny sniffing and licking an unknown females panties.
Chesterguy93 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2018-10-03
30 year old heterosexual male
Would love to hear other guys experiences of this. When it started and who's etc
Unregistered ?

Would love a pair of another guys underwear, Or maybe a swap. it would be good to meet up and exchange and what else ever else comes along.
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
outnow said:
Would love a pair of another guys underwear, Or maybe a swap. it would be good to meet up and exchange and what else ever else comes along.
love for you to cum in my underwear
Unregistered ?

Xluv_2_showX said:
love for you to cum in my underwear

mmmmm that would be so nice.
hotmale9 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2019-12-29
42 year old bisexual male
Love cumming in some worn panties,often cum in my wifes and have done same to her sisters.I used to meet a guy who would cum in my wifes and i would return them so she wore them..knowing his cum was against her pussy lips all day was such a turn on
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
I am always looking for some to trade my wife's panties with. Can never find a panty play partner. frown
Chakwow Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2019-11-19
curious male from London
I once looked after the place of a girl I worked with.She lived with her boyfriend and they needed someone to live in for a couple of weeks to look after the dogs.She was a chunky blonde with very full figure.Another couple arrived the evening before they were due to go so they could all travel together the following morning. The other woman was quite posh and very nice looking.She left some of her stuff there while they were away. Needless to say I was into my friends knicker drawer and laundry basket as soon as possible. Then when I discovered the posh one had left some worn panties wrapped up in a pair of worn tights in a bag I couldn't believe my luck.Sniffing and licking them was amazing. I dressed up in any of my friends stuff I could find,panties, tights, bra's,her skirts and dresses,shoes.I even found a French Maids outfit hidden away.Wearing and sniffing two lots of dirty knickers and tights was the best two weeks ever and I got paid for looking after the place.
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stealing/using underwear