JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Handjobs from wives
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

my wife used to along time ago but i took to long to cum so she used to get bored and stop she gave up until she was pregnant when she used to give me a regular hand job in place of sex but now just rubs my cock until i'm hard then fucks me i did once get a sneaky wank off her once when she fell asleep with my hard cock in her hand i was horny so i just started thrusting my hips.
Add a reply Quote this post
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
flypaper2222 said:
they either think its pump handle or a fucking snake. leave me to take care of my own hand jobs.

lol
Paul
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

My wife's pretty good at it. Good firm stroke action, cupping and squeezing the balls and slipping the odd finger up my hole while i watch her tits jiggle in time with the stroking.

I'd love to watch her do another guy...
aec Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2016-03-31
curious male from UK Rochdale
Mine used to complain it made her arm ache so i did it myself i think she just enjoyed watching ,suited me though i like being watched
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
better from someone elses wife than your own
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
My ex-wife used to love giving me handjobs and blowjobs all the time. Rarely ever even had to ask in the 10 years we were together. She just loved playing with my cock. She would often surprise me times, places and situations I wouldn't expect it.
Standing in front of me in a long line for a ride at Busch Gardens with my arms around her and she reaches back into my pocket that she knew had a huge hole in it and rubbed my cock through my panties. Stuck in traffic on I-71 in Cincinnati going to Kings Island and barely moving an inch per hour and she reaches over, unzips me and starts stroking my cock.
On days when we didn't have to work and could sleep in late (and even some days before work) I would often wake up with her arm around me and my cock in her hand or her mouth.
Of course, it all went the other way around too as I would play with her pussy and lick it any chance I got too.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Unregistered ?

hahahahahahahaha a handjob in my marriage? joke and nothing!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Handjobs from wives