JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What would u do to my wife if she was.....
Page: of 4   next > 
LuckyCanuck Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2018-03-16
bisexual male
Tied to the bed overnight in a hotel room for you?

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
If she's there for me -- as opposed to just being tied to the bed for anyone, it does make a difference to me -- I would bury my hard cock between those soft, fleshy butt cheeks and fuck her slowly for hours while I kiss her neck. She's a beautiful girl.
Open to interesting ideas
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
I'd untie her so I could turn her onto her stomach and tongue her ass then turn her back over and lick her pussy. She has a superb butt and nice tits.
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
I would try to entertain her with poetry readings.
Only kidding.
I would fuck her senseless.
NaughtyNY Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2013-08-26
heterosexual from NYC
Gape her butthole!
Strokin5 Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2017-10-31
49 year old
Force her to drink large quantities of water every 15min.
Eat her sweet , juicy pussy until she cant hold her bladder anymore, and drink all of her delicious golden nectar.
Then I would fuck her.
crurry Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2017-10-19
44 year old bisexual male from Florida
is she a good cook? im fucking starving.

if not, probably going to need to fill her pussy with a toy and get a vibrator on her clit. sit back, smoke a bowl and watch her squirm, then whimper, then moan, then cum, then thrash, then cum. sweat pouring off her face, her pulse racing, clit throbbing. she would beg for it to stop but her mouth is now full.

but again, if she can do a chicken parm, i'll let her out easy.
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
Saturday night,id watch Match of the day.

bisexual male
Strokin5 said:
Force her to drink large quantities of water every 15min.
Eat her sweet , juicy pussy until she cant hold her bladder anymore, and drink all of her delicious golden nectar.
Then I would fuck her.

That's fucking HOT!!!!!!!!!

bisexual male
Gunstar69 said:
I'd untie her so I could turn her onto her stomach and tongue her ass then turn her back over and lick her pussy. She has a superb butt and nice tits.

Get deep in there it's delicious
legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
Right now, I'd probably just eat her pussy and asshole from behind and then cum all over her. Return later and give her a good, hard, well deserved pounding or two, once in the ass, then turn her over and fuck her hot little pussy whilst I suck on those lovely tits. She'd get at least 3 loads from me today.
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.
jazza077 Professional Jackinchatter

1133 posts since 2016-03-17
46 year old bisexual male
I would untie her and then rip the clothes off her and stick my hard dick deep in her moist pussy then cum all over her tits
Unregistered ?

LuckyCanuck said:

User posted image

Just spent the last ten minutes here in my home office working up a huge load over this particular pic of your bride. I like this one best because she's telling me where she wants my tongue and my cock.

Love the fact that you'd restrain her for me. On her stomach...but, please, only shackle her wrists to the headboard, OK? Keep her legs free to open or close as I see fit. I would also suggest a ball gag in her mouth to keep her from disturbing our neighbors. She and I are going to make some noise together.

I'll start by running my tongue up and down the entire length of her buttcrack before burying my snout in her shithole to inhale her fragrance. I'd take the little tube of hand lotion that I grabbed in the hotel bathroom and squirt it all over back there as I prepare to mount her.

I'll tease her at first by dragging my oversized cockhead up and down the length of her crack before nestling it into her shitpit. Then I'll grab hold of her hips and PUSH. With my throbbing cock deep inside her asshole, I'll get into my rhythm. As my thrusts pick up speed, she'll start making all of those little sex sounds that you like so much.

You get to watch. Tell her how much you love her while I buttfuck the shit out of her.

bisexual male
forestmac said:
Just spent the last ten minutes here in my home office working up a huge load over this particular pic of your bride. I like this one best because she's telling me where she wants my tongue and my cock.

Love the fact that you'd restrain her for me. On her stomach...but, please, only shackle her wrists to the headboard, OK? Keep her legs free to open or close as I see fit. I would also suggest a ball gag in her mouth to keep her from disturbing our neighbors. She and I are going to make some noise together.

I'll start by running my tongue up and down the entire length of her buttcrack before burying my snout in her shithole to inhale her fragrance. I'd take the little tube of hand lotion that I grabbed in the hotel bathroom and squirt it all over back there as I prepare to mount her.

I'll tease her at first by dragging my oversized cockhead up and down the length of her crack before nestling it into her shitpit. Then I'll grab hold of her hips and PUSH. With my throbbing cock deep inside her asshole, I'll get into my rhythm. As my thrusts pick up speed, she'll start making all of those little sex sounds that you like so much.

You get to watch. Tell her how much you love her while I buttfuck the shit out of her.

fuuuuuuuuuuukkkkk yessssss
Unregistered ?

LuckyCanuck said:

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

I'd tongue that pussy so long that her god damn thighs and ass were drenched. I'd get my face so fucking covered in her pussy juice.
I'd then fuck that tight pussy and fuck that tied to the bed. I'd be cutting those ropes so I could experience her in every fuck position we wanted
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What would u do to my wife if she was.....