JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Best places to jerk off at without spending money on a hotel
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Anybody know of a good place me and bud can jerk off at without spending money on an hotel? Thinking to do it somewhere discreetly and not get caught as well
Add a reply Quote this post
pineman Amateur Jackinchatter

301 posts since 2014-06-04
64 year old heterosexual male from Daytona , FL
JerkOffGang said:
Anybody know of a good place me and bud can jerk off at without spending money on an hotel? Thinking to do it somewhere discreetly and not get caught as well

Nude beach. Enjoy.
Bare and hard.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
NeilG Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-01-09
66 year old curious male from Mid-Atlantic
pineman said:
Nude beach. Enjoy.

BS - sorry.

Sadly, that's exactly where you can NOT jack off - solo or with a buddy.

There are a FEW beaches where that's okay, but the vast majority - and all of them in the USA - will not allow JO or sexual activity on the nude beaches.

I've been to numerous nude beaches internationally, including several here in the USA (and am a regular at Haulover). Love going there, but you should probably rub one out before going, as hard-ons are almost never seen and are not appreciated.

For a private place to JO with a buddy and save $$ on a hotel - what about the back seat of a car? Park in some out-of-the-way location, where you can see if anyone's coming, and have fun!
Unregistered ?

That's what I'm thinking to do, just have at it with a back seat car jerk!
Ajohn Amateur Jackinchatter

125 posts since 2019-07-14
64 year old bisexual male from USA - Virginia
You and your buddy go driving down some country road. Maybe it is around dusk, he strips nude and jacks off and maybe the driver is nude too and the pax jacks him off, while driving. A little added spice, take off the seatbelt, for some reason this makes it even more, daring/fun. Variations except ensure it is not on a busy road and of course, normal driving, no need to get pulled over, oh no.
harrybelland Amateur Jackinchatter

252 posts since 2017-06-13
bisexual male from Hollywood FL
NeilG said:
BS - sorry.

Sadly, that's exactly where you can NOT jack off - solo or with a buddy.

There are a FEW beaches where that's okay, but the vast majority - and all of them in the USA - will not allow JO or sexual activity on the nude beaches.

I've been to numerous nude beaches internationally, including several here in the USA (and am a regular at Haulover). Love going there, but you should probably rub one out before going, as hard-ons are almost never seen and are not appreciated.

For a private place to JO with a buddy and save $$ on a hotel - what about the back seat of a car? Park in some out-of-the-way location, where you can see if anyone's coming, and have fun!
Totally agree in regards to Haulover...if you do something like that at Haulover...you only will get the place shut down...or you will get yelled at by and local who will take your pic and post it...or the cops come and you get arrested...its bad form to jerk there
Unregistered ?

JerkOffGang said:
Anybody know of a good place me and bud can jerk off at without spending money on an hotel?

My place! wink
rag1055844 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2014-10-20
45 year old bisexual male from Chicago area
A minivan. Drop the backseats. Gf & I do it
thick7 Amateur Jackinchatter

364 posts since 2017-06-09
52 year old male from florida
If you try any of that at any of the beaches which include nude beaches around the Tampa area you are going to get arrested. That is probably the worst place to try it.
Don't get me wrong people do try it and they end up on the evening news and in jail.
Thick 7 for fun.
Unregistered ?

Here are a few ideas that worked for me over the years but be warnned. They are very risky. Public park well known for sexual activity. Ive never been caught at any of them but seen many news articals about guys being arrested in places like that. Rest stops can be good because they are usually remote. That does not mean you may not get caught. Just less of a chance. Adult theaters. Most are gone now but ive sbot many a good load in them. Theres a bit of a cost there and some are very carefully monitored. About nude beaches. I know of one that had an area at one end where sex was normal. Note i did not say leagl. If caught you would be at the very least banned and at the worst arrested. This one beach sort of turned a blind eye as long as sex wasnt out in the open but instead in the wooded area and away from the general public. I never tried it but i know a few guys who do whats already been suggested. In a car in a vacant parking lot or a lonely country road. I think it would be great if some pvt land owner would open his property to adults who wanted to have sex outdoors or in thier cars where only those interested were allowed. Sadly things like this alwsys get ruined by people who end up drunk or selling drugs and other such crap. Let us know if you find that golden place bud. Im sure we'd all like to know.
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
I have had a few jerk off session on my front porch, Light off and wife asleep a few feet away.....
I like to play with my cock!
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
My buddy and I have a system where we each tell the other when we know our wife will be out for the day - or for several hours at least and with no risk of her returning unexpectedly. It's worked well for the past three years and usually means we can get together at one or other of our houses a couple of times every month - sometimes more.

on my front porch...but there's a 1 and 10 chance you'll be seen.....that gets me hard....
Unregistered ?

Years ago you could do it in the mall parking lot while your wife was shopping, but nowadays surveillance cameras everywhere, that's a bad idea. Best idea I see in these comments is your own porch or back yard especially at night. If you like astronomy, watch a meteor shower (Perseids in August) for an hour or so late at night and jack off all you want.

I have a camper van That I built...jerked more than few times in it, been jerked off by a few others, been sucked off a few times...had out right sex a few times...yes both,,,,
The times they are a changing...
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Best places to jerk off at without spending money on a hotel