JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Retro fetish
Page: of 6   next > 
nylonsbate Amateur Jackinchatter

253 posts since 2019-02-22
70 year old heterosexual male
I have always been into retro subjects. Women in girdles and seamed stockings, to begin with, but also tights and pantygirdles and so on. Cancan dancers, retro pulp art, anything involving nylon. Big knickers, French knickers, all that old fashiuoned stuff. Drop me a line if you want to share stories, images, dirty chat, etc.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Andiskar Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2019-04-05
54 year old bisexual male from London
As a love of pretty much all retro sleaze, pulp book covers, movie posters, old sexploitation movies, seamed stockings and everything in between can I recommend this modern take if you have not yet seen it.

Whos your Daddy? Uncut
If you like a post of mine please PM me. I always enjoy a chat.
Lthrlvr85 Amateur Jackinchatter

243 posts since 2018-11-05
45 year old
I grew up watching Bettie Page films, late nights on weekends on Channel 4. I also enjoyed finding old copies of exotique, a fifties fetish publication. Those early experiences shaped my taste for all that kind of lingerie as well as satins, leathers and furs. Great days!
jlelmariachi Skilled Jackinchatter

661 posts since 2013-07-12
49 year old
This may be interesting for you guys. My entire 1970s wank bank dedicated to all the sexy women in the 70s.

1970s Wank Bank

They are mainly HQ pics of over 20 70s sex bombs for jerking pleasure.

In fact I just spent my Saturday evening sitting on my favorite sofa with a glass of whisky, playing 70s Charlie's Angels on one screen and Wonder Woman on another and had enjoyed a slow wet stroke through the gallery..
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013083730384
Andiskar Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2019-04-05
54 year old bisexual male from London
The utterly astounding Margaret Nolan

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

That last shot where she is making a nice cup of tea, can I just say how I fucking love panties worn over suspenders, maybe not as aesthetically pleasing, but the suggestion to my eyes always is they have worn them like that so you can fuck them with the stockings and suspenders on much more easily. So gloriously slutty.
If you like a post of mine please PM me. I always enjoy a chat.
TotalWanker Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2015-08-18
43 year old from Ireland
Lthrlvr85 said:
I grew up watching Bettie Page films, late nights on weekends on Channel 4. I also enjoyed finding old copies of exotique, a fifties fetish publication. Those early experiences shaped my taste for all that kind of lingerie as well as satins, leathers and furs. Great days!

Weekends on Channel 4 was my main source of filth in the early days too. completely corrupted me
private_wanker Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2019-05-27
40 year old
jlelmariachi said:
This may be interesting for you guys. My entire 1970s wank bank dedicated to all the sexy women in the 70s.

1970s Wank Bank

In fact I just spent my Saturday evening sitting on my favorite sofa with a glass of whisky, playing 70s Charlie's Angels on one screen and Wonder Woman on another and had enjoyed a slow wet stroke through the gallery..

Lovely collection, thanks for sharing!
bigary36 Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2008-07-06
43 year old bisexual from New Orleans,Louisiana
https://xhamster.com/videos/love-bites-10506568
lets have some fun
n_skc Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2008-08-19
heterosexual male from Kansas City
Amazing 70's wank bank collection. I remember jerking fondly over them grin
Str8 Jacker in KCMO
Chumwithrum Enlightened Jackinchatter

4360 posts since 2017-06-14
46 year old curious male
Downloaded Volume 1 on this series tonight, haven't watched it yet... will report. grin
User posted image
...Ran into a Chum with a bottle of rum...
pantycum68 Amateur Jackinchatter

432 posts since 2015-11-07
55 year old bisexual male from Wellington, New Zealand
jlelmariachi said:

1970s Wank Bank

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a Saturday night. A mate to share with would have just topped it off.

Shame you didn't have a third telly. You could have Buck Rodgers with the lovely Wilma Dearing (Erin Grey). Oh those shiny one pieces she wore
Cute panty lover
SyntheticDreams Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2019-07-28
31 year old curious male from USA
I love retro women! There is something about the elegance and classiness of a stocking and garters, or the big hair pinup look/1950's housewife vibe. They's so feminine and erotic. Would love to jerk together to these types of women: syntheticdreams2077 is my skype.
jlelmariachi Skilled Jackinchatter

661 posts since 2013-07-12
49 year old
I know..too bad but I repeated the same thing tonight. A glass of whisky and just WORKED through Raquel Welch gallery. Since you brought up Erin Grey she will be next to get my load(s). Sure be fun with a glass of whisky in one hand and jacking off to Erin Gray with another and finally gulp down the remaining before ejaculating. LOVE the shiny costume with her midriff exposed.

pantycum68 said:
Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a Saturday night. A mate to share with would have just topped it off.

Shame you didn't have a third telly. You could have Buck Rodgers with the lovely Wilma Dearing (Erin Grey). Oh those shiny one pieces she wore
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013083730384

Thanks for this. I didn't think much of it, to be honest - horrible acting though the girls are gorgeous. Outfits okay but not as sexy as the old stuff. Thanks a lot for sharing, though.

Andiskar said:
As a love of pretty much all retro sleaze, pulp book covers, movie posters, old sexploitation movies, seamed stockings and everything in between can I recommend this modern take if you have not yet seen it.

Whos your Daddy? Uncut

Love the first one best!

Andiskar said:
The utterly astounding Margaret Nolan

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

That last shot where she is making a nice cup of tea, can I just say how I fucking love panties worn over suspenders, maybe not as aesthetically pleasing, but the suggestion to my eyes always is they have worn them like that so you can fuck them with the stockings and suspenders on much more easily. So gloriously slutty.
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Retro fetish