JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Women, if you had to choose...
Page: of 2   next > 
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
If you had to choose to go either topless or bottomless which would you choose and why? (Note: you can't hide your face in either situation and you would be in a public location.)

Guys, just read the responses, don't answer how you think it should be answered!
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Hahaha... well I suppose if I had to go one way or the other I'd have to say topless. I suppose being topless isn't being near as revealing... even tho we girls aren't as plainly exposed as the guys are, just having your sexual organs sticking out so obviously. But then I suppose as with the whole issue of being a part of a group of nudists... if everyone was just completely naked everyone wouldn't any longer think of themselves and everyone else as being 'naughty' or 'dirty'... it'd just be more 'natural' is all. But yea, just generally... being naked below would maybe be implied more as an invitation that I as a girl would be looking or asking to have sex freely and I wouldn't be willing to having sex that willingly with just anyone. As nice as it might seem to be able to be naked completely, I'm not sure I'd want everyone to look at me in my 'private' places. But then I don't really know having never lived that sort of life style some do. Maybe it's not all that bad, I don't know. LoL
nightcat Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2009-04-19
53 year old bisexual from USA
If I had to choose, I would choose topless... definitely.

April
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
nightcat said:
If I had to choose, I would choose topless... definitely.

April

Why is that?
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Unregistered ?

if i had to choose it would be topless, like firefly said its not as inviting as being bottomless, plus it would be easier to walk around without a top on, without bottoms i think it would lead to alot more trouble.
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
44 year old bisexual
Given the choice of one or the other, I would go topless.

Considering modesty to be one purpose of clothing, I would prefer to cover my genitalia rather than my breasts. Of course this is consistent with the practice of males, who cover their genitalia but freely go without a shirt in public.

One might ask why women in our culture do not show their breasts and nipples in public.....whereas men commonly show their male breasts and nipples. Are female breasts covered because men are sexually aroused and attracted by them? Or, is it the contrary which might be true? Perhaps men are aroused by the sight of naked breasts precisely BECAUSE they are always covered up in our society (except in intimate sexual situations)? Maybe it's sort of a chicken or the egg situation.
nightcat Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2009-04-19
53 year old bisexual from USA
Certainly there are cultures where it is normal for women to expose their breasts in public. On the other hand it is much more widespread (universal?) for men and women to keep their genitals covered except when in sexually intimate situations.

I've gone topless before (on a beach) and it felt comfortable and natural under the circumstances. Going bottomless on the other hand would have felt inappropriately sexual.

April
Unregistered ?

I find the thought of a lass walking about in public with no knickets and a very short skirt soooo sexy especially if it was MY lass doing it. I KNOW and maybe others will catch sight of her pussy as she climbs those open stairs, bends or reaches up for something ... wow getting hard typing this.
Morn Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2006-01-06
40 year old
This is interesting.
I think most men think of the breasts as just as sexual as a vagina but is more important and exciting to see.

And men are attracted to breasts for an evolutionary reason not a societal reason.
What is the most important thing on a females body for the success of her offspring? The breasts of course they feed it.
Men who took more of an interest in breasts would have had more successful offspring, sexual selection.
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
Hahah. I'd have to go with topless. I like my breasts a lot better than I do my legs!
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Do you crave big balls?
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Morn said:
This is interesting.
I think most men think of the breasts as just as sexual as a vagina but is more important and exciting to see.

And men are attracted to breasts for an evolutionary reason not a societal reason.
What is the most important thing on a females body for the success of her offspring? The breasts of course they feed it.
Men who took more of an interest in breasts would have had more successful offspring, sexual selection.

One cannot see a woman's vagina unless she spreads her legs and pulls her labia apart. However, one might be able to see the vulva in public.
Do you crave big balls?
KarenS Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2009-05-14
47 year old heterosexual from US
I would go bottomless-and often do!. I am very self conscious of my small boobs (34a) but I have great legs and ass (so I've been told) and am very comfortable with no panties
Unregistered ?

If you think about it logically, why do we, as human beings, wear clothing at all, other than to keep warm? But then, when has "logic" and "human beings" ever gone hand-in-hand. Why not go about as nature intended us to?
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
Even all-over nudists wear or carry towels so they aren't sitting bare where others did the same. I think they have the right idea. I don't mind being seen bare all over, but with today's concerns about health, who knows what the last person to put a wet part there had?
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Women, if you had to choose...