JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking to My Sister-in-Law
Page: of 8   next > 
SyntheticDreams Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2019-07-28
31 year old curious male from USA
deleting to clean up post history.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'm now wanking off to both my wife's sisters . Ones 44 and a gym bunny with an awesome body . She's short with a golden tan amazing legs and tight little ass, short blonde hair and an attractive face.
The other sister is a little older and a hot big titted BBW with short dyed dark red hair and amazing big lips that I imagine wrapped around my cock.
Both really different looking bit they both make for amazing wanks.
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
My wife has 2 sisters and a brother.
One of the sisters is way easier on my eyes and the other, not so much. Neither "cums" up to jerk off material.
Bro-n-law's wife is smoking hot and.....it could happen....
I like to play with my cock!
Unregistered ?

My wifes younger sister is hot and im often jerking to her. The three of us went on holiday together last year to maspalomas and going again this year. So hot to see them both topless everyday. Spent hours with my sunglasses on watching them show off their tits and ass to all and sundry.

Also saw them both naked in bed a couple of times but didnt dare turn on the light for a good view. So hot fucking my wife surrounded by their underwear, even got to sniff some panties as we fucked and used them to clean my wife up, claimed I thought they were hers!

Plus my sil also keeps my wife company to allow me ot go off for a few hours to walk along the nude beach and hopefully find some accommodating people in the dunes, quite rare though in summer :-(

Cant wait, only 12 days left till I see that beautiful body exposed again. Must have jerked or fucked 6-7 times a day last year.
SyntheticDreams Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2019-07-28
31 year old curious male from USA
deleting to clean up post history.
Unregistered ?

I had a huge crush on bro's wife for the first several years of their marriage. I was a horny teen, so it was easy to find myself fascinated by her and constantly drooling over her. Finding Polaroids of them together was definitely fun. They lived with us for a while, so it wasn't easy to ignore these thoughts.

Flash forward to today. Two of my wife's brothers have partners (one wife, one just living together) that are very hot to me. One is petite with tiny tits and a round ass, and other is taller and more voluptuous with rather large breasts. Very different body types (and personality types), but by God if I haven't done everything imaginable to each of them in my naughty mind!
Thickcock Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2015-08-04
43 year old bisexual male
My wife's younger sister is hot and sexy af slim with amazing perfect curves and an unbelievable ass. I've been jacking off to her for over 10 years.
williampuller Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2018-03-25
heterosexual male from UK
My wife's sister is one of my favourite wank fantasies. She's the one my mind always tends to go to when I'm in the shower and a good tugging session soon follows.
Unregistered ?

Just got back from holiday last week with my wife and sister in law. Spent hours pretedning to read my kindle admiring her topless body, both her and my wife have nice tits, my wifes smaller than hers but I like that, and both have perfect asses. My cock is so had just thinking of her hard nipples on her sweaty tits.

Slleeping arrangements most nights were me downstairs on the sofa bed, wife and sister upstairs in the same room. The toilet was upstarirs too and no door on the bedroom.

My routine was get up early have a wank then make breakfast.
After breakfast I'd take a walk and enjoy the nudist beach and dunes. If I didnt get to shoot my load in the dunes id have a wank in the sea while admiring the view. Then a quick beer and go back.

They both just want to sunbath all dayso when I got back they'd be sprawled out just wearing their bottoms. Id spend the rest of the day perving over them and then going back to the room for a wank. Sometimes my wife would nip back for a fuck and catch me wanking, i knew who it was but was disappointed her sister did not "catch" me.

Happy times, hope she is still single next year, probably will be because apart from being hot she is high maintenance.

Anyway, its going to be 28C here and she is coming round to spend the day here.
Unregistered ?

I read this then it made me go and look at a group photo of my sisters family at a wedding last year.. Zoomed in on her sister.. Now I want to spunk on her face
Unregistered ?

HBossUK said:
I read this then it made me go and look at a group photo of my sisters family at a wedding last year.. Zoomed in on her sister.. Now I want to spunk on her face

I have cropped a pic of my wifes sister standing next to me at a wedding. I moan absolute filth to her as I masturbate my leaking cock
Unregistered ?

I don't have a sister in law but I am not sure what other people think of this one.......i have always thought that my niece was very cute and I must admit I have masturbated in private thinking about her for years, but now I have another dilemma my nieces daughter has just turned 16 and has just passed her driving test , so she came round our house to see my wife and I, but wow she looked so hot, wearing the tightest jean shorts I have ever seen and a very tight top, and she has very long blonde hair, she looked gorgeous and i had to try and stop myself from just sitting and starring at her beauty, needless to say when she finally left i had to go to the bathroom and masturbate over that lovely image left in my mind, l know it's wrong to even think of her that way, I would never touch her, but does that make me a bad person for masturbating over the way she looked.
Unregistered ?

HBossUK said:

Luckily my wife has gone out so I have printed the pic.. Love to cum on it on cam for someone
shaved74 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2010-05-23
50 year old curious from omaha
I jo to my wifes sister. She has recently moved in with us because she's getting a divorce. She walks around in a towel after her shower. I've always thought she was sexy. I often borrowed her thongs from her panty drawer to jo with. Would stop by her house when no one was home or i would house sit while they on vacation. Easier access to her thongs now......
shaved74
OTR64 Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2019-03-02
curious male from Missouri
Know the feeling. I would love to watch her in the shower.
Damn,she looked good.Always wanted to cum all over tits.
And my nieces also are looking so fine.
She's got a place in the barn she'll get naked and finger that little pussy.
She knows i watch her.Her and friend were up there other day.My god..Two young teens playing with their pussys and fingerd each other.That was a great cum.
SS
Page: of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking to My Sister-in-Law