JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sexual Hygiene
Page: of 1  
Tyler01 Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2012-10-06
32 year old curious
Just curious about what guys and their wives or girlfriends do after lovemaking.

After fucking, I get out of bed, go into the bathroom, swing my shrinking softening wet sticky cock over the edge of the sink, wash it with soap and warm water, and dry it with a bath towel. I return to bed with my dick all clean and dry until I shower the next morning.

My girlfriend says that's unnecessary. She says that quickly wiping it with a baby wipe is all I need until I shower. Usually she just wipes herself with a baby wipe, and often puts a towel under her while her pussy is dripping. She assures me that a woman does not need to rinse cum out of their vagina. She keeps baby wipes by the bed and a couple of towels for quick cleanup if the sex gets especially messy and to protect the sheets as necessary.

So do you guys wash and dry your cock at the bathroom sink, or just give it a quick wipe.....or something else? What does your female partner do? Does she put a towel under her butt while she's dripping, or just let the sheets get wet?

(Responses about female/female and male/male sex are welcome.)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jackoff2018 Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2018-09-07
29 year old
I think you think sex is a dirty act.
Tyler01 said:
Just curious about what guys and their wives or girlfriends do after lovemaking.

After fucking, I get out of bed, go into the bathroom, swing my shrinking softening wet sticky cock over the edge of the sink, wash it with soap and warm water, and dry it with a bath towel. I return to bed with my dick all clean and dry until I shower the next morning.

My girlfriend says that's unnecessary. She says that quickly wiping it with a baby wipe is all I need until I shower. Usually she just wipes herself with a baby wipe, and often puts a towel under her while her pussy is dripping. She assures me that a woman does not need to rinse cum out of their vagina. She keeps baby wipes by the bed and a couple of towels for quick cleanup if the sex gets especially messy and to protect the sheets as necessary.

So do you guys wash and dry your cock at the bathroom sink, or just give it a quick wipe.....or something else? What does your female partner do? Does she put a towel under her butt while she's dripping, or just let the sheets get wet?

(Responses about female/female and male/male sex are welcome.)

32 year old curious
Jackoff2018 said:
I think you think sex is a dirty act.

"If it isn't, you're not doing it right."
......Woody Allen

In any case, that's irrelevant to the practical matter of what you do or don't do to clean up (and maybe protect the sheets.)

It's certainly messy. And in a couple of minutes after it shoots, my seven throbbing inches of rock hard masculinity turns into a wet slimy litttle softie that wants to be washed and dried and put away for later use.

LOVE ME, LOVE MY GOO?
"There's a good reason why men like to wash up right away, and it's not OCD":

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/20061164/ns/health-sexual_health/t/love-me-love-my-goo/#.XUpjfVVKjX5
Unregistered ?

I just throw the tissue in the toilet and flush.
Unregistered ?

Interesting question - after masturbating I've always just either wiped with a tissue, and will also sometimes clean it with baby wipes or wet toilet paper. If it's been an especially good session, I will shower. I've never been sure if the need to clean up after is psychological, just wanting to feel clean after, or if it is hygienically necessary, do you do it for hygiene reasons?
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
Wife and I would just wipe with tissues, and she'd put a few between her legs. We did end up with wet spots on the sheets, but it was usually on her side of the bed grin After anal though, we would both clean carefully at the sink or shower.
dogsofphwoar Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2017-10-11
51 year old heterosexual male
Impossible for me to read this question and not think of Beakergate, the discussion that occurred on Mumsnet a few years ago. For the uninitiated, here's a useful summary.

My own answer is that it's shower or nothing: I'm not usually in a hurry to get out of the bed.
(Unless, of course, her husband comes home unexpectedly.... Boom! Boom!)
Unregistered ?

That beaker thing from Mumsnet was hilarious! Fill up the penis beaker!

32 year old curious
dogsofphwoar said:
Impossible for me to read this question and not think of Beakergate, the discussion that occurred on Mumsnet a few years ago. For the uninitiated, here's a useful summary.

My own answer is that it's shower or nothing: I'm not usually in a hurry to get out of the bed.
(Unless, of course, her husband comes home unexpectedly.... Boom! Boom!)

The penis beaker story was very entertaining, but the issue of a glass of water by the bed appears in no less than two places in this detailed article about after-sex cleanup in "Healthline," neither of which involves using it to dip his penis in.

It appears in item 2 as regards of the desirability to pee after sex. It says:

Pro tip Keep a glass of water by bed Drink it before during or after sex whenever your body needs it This can help with going to the bathroom after sex

Then the glass of water appears at the end of the article:

Above all dont forget to keep a glass of water nearby While its not necessary for clean up all that sweat and fluid loss during sex can make one thirsty And for folks who love to cuddle immediately it gives one less reason to get out of bed

http://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/clean-up-after-sex#clean--up-kit
Rodger Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2008-07-22
45 year old bisexual

I see that the Healthline article also urges special caution regarding cleanup after anal sex and cleanup of sex toys.

For couples who use rubbers, a shallow bowl by the bed for the man to deposit his cum filled condom in is quite often advised. This is often said to be justified so that the man can stay in the bed and not have to go into the bathroom to flush it. It also helps avoid the mistake of putting it in the glass of water which is there for some reason.

The people who write articles about sex cleanup seem to place great importance on both wet sticky slimy people staying in the bed after sex whether they want to or not. This is often said to facilitate extended "cuddling" in the warm erotic afterglow of orgasm. This is of course primarily a female concern. The man on the other hand lost all interest in sex as soon as he shot his load in her and his penis started going soft.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sexual Hygiene