JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » trying to read JIC posts while fucking my fleshlight is not easy
Page: of 1  
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
It's been a while since I fucked my fleshlight. I thought why not break it out tonight to spice up the evening. Thought I'd try multi tasking , read up on today's posts while humping the fleshlight. Wow! I forgot how good this thing feels. Before I could finish reading PMs I was pounding this thing and moaning, lol. I slowed myself down , long deep strokes, that didn't last long. So I fucked it like there was no tomorrow got to PNR and pulled out. I thought that I'd type this in order to distraCct myself while my throbbing cock just hangs hard in the air, trying to calm ddown. I think that I need to walk around the house and take care of a few things in order to let this calm down as I want to edge for a couple more hours. It's gonna be a good night of stroking. Thanks. Enjoy.strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
This is too funny I made it as far as letting in calm down to a semi as I walked away from the screen, turned and saw the fleshlight on the table and started fucking it again. Another PNR and again here I am typing to give my cock a chance to calm down so I can put it back to work. Enjoy!strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
DD741 Skilled Jackinchatter

733 posts since 2014-11-22
49 year old
Had a girlfriend once who bought me one and told me to use it when I would call her, would always end up being a pointless conversation in the end because I would be jacking and moaning with it in a second. Really made her happy.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
jack1566hard said:
This is too funny I made it as far as letting in calm down to a semi as I walked away from the screen, turned and saw the fleshlight on the table and started fucking it again. Another PNR and again here I am typing to give my cock a chance to calm down so I can put it back to work. Enjoy!strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

An Edged Cock just keeps giving pleasure over and over and over!
SemperFiDick Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2013-01-08
53 year old bisexual
Hot description of edging with a Fleshlight! Gave me a hardon! I love the way the Fleshlight beckoned you back for more.
I wish I had had one when I was a teenager or in my twenties. Those were prime jacking years, and a Fleshlight would have been heaven!
ypipes Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2015-07-25
53 year old male
wish you guys were on cam...love watchin fleshlight fun!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » trying to read JIC posts while fucking my fleshlight is not easy