JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Pastors Group
Page: of 5   next > 
JackoSplat Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2015-08-05
heterosexual male from North Dakota
Any other pastors on here that would like to chat, stroke, etc?

Hit me up!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I am not a pastor, but have always wanted to stroke for one or let him play with me, and obey him.
crusenusa Enlightened Jackinchatter

2701 posts since 2019-01-28
52 year old heterosexual male
What Is It As A Pastor That Gets You Jacking Off?
Unregistered ?

Men of the cloth are a massive turn on for me!
Unregistered ?

bi pastor here with a very sexy pastors wife. always horny.
Hotscot Amateur Jackinchatter

466 posts since 2018-04-09
56 year old heterosexual male from Uk
I'm not one either but wud love to chat with one & see what turns them ink JO with them
Unregistered ?

Im a former pastor. All through my days in the church I kept on masturbating. Sometimes in my pastors office. Pretty much the same thing that turns on must of you is what gets us off. Of course there are those really hot women that come and go from the church. You always wonder exactly what turns them on and what they are like in bed. I've seen lots of them in swim suits and they are fantastic not to mention the younger single girls. I quit being a pastor because I hooked up with one of my members. It was right in the church in a pew and then my office. Went to her house a week later and did her again. I also happen to be bi curious and have played with a few guys. If anyone wants to ask me anything feel free to send me a message
stiffcock72 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2016-12-01
52 year old bisexual male from AZ
Being Bi, I've always wanted to sex chat with a pastor, minister, priest or another member of the clergy. Would love to know what turns them on and makes their cocks hard and erect. A long time ago I did have a sexy chat with a deacon who loved having his cock sucked, and I did what I was told. We both came hard together. Would love to chat and JO with either current and ex-ordained men of faith, or other christians as I'm also a believer in the Lord.
Let's share and stroke it!
skaterboy11982 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2010-02-01
41 year old heterosexual from Canada
Pastor here as well. Love jacking to females I know, celebs, cute females. Also, have a thing for the chrsitian celebs to. Kari jobe, taya smith, lauren daigle, etc. If into any of that send me a message.
Unregistered ?

Something about a pastor and men of the cloth that gets me aroused really not sure why i hear and read about the naughty things they do might be fun to chat with one just to see what gets them aroused
bothwatching_2 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-08-17

hi from the midwest-usa, bi assoc.pastor here with a very active pastors wife.we saw lots when on out-of-town events. Mrs started a couples bible study yrs ago. I have jo with many church guy over the 30 + yrs
Unregistered ?

bothwatching_2 said:
hi from the midwest-usa, bi assoc.pastor here with a very active pastors wife.we saw lots when on out-of-town events. Mrs started a couples bible study yrs ago. I have jo with many church guy over the 30 + yrs

Sounds great. Not a pastor but a Christian and play in worship band. The pastors wife is red hot and also in the band. I cant stop thinking about her. Lots of sexy ladies in the church. Used to feel guilty about wanking and lusting over these women but God has given me a cock and balls and a high sex drive so what can I do? Especially with a boring wife who has no interest in sex. Some of these women really make an effort, part of me (my dick!) is sure they like being looked at by horny men. They do it on purpose I think. There are so many girls there that I want to bone & get sucked off by.

Unregistered ?

Im not a pastor either but very much want to jo with other christian men. Would love to start a local christian mens jo group.
dmcdaniel19780 Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2011-02-18
64 year old heterosexual
59 mwm...would love to join a church group for some "Men's Counseling" grin
Kyfather Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2019-09-07
64 year old bisexual male
That is so HOT! I'm a Sunday school teacher.
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » General » Personals » Pastors Group