JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » mentioning masturbation to otther males
Page: < prev  of 3  
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
I don't know many guys who like talking about it. Even my buddy with whom I have a sexual relationship with seems uncomfortable talking about masturbation. When I see him and say how I think about sucking his cock when I masturbate he says "uh uh" and kisses me, but never really says anything else about it.

There's a guy I cam with sometimes who gets it though. We love telling each other how we like to masturbate and just saying the word is exciting. To us we are both "masturbators" and we get off saying it out loud to each other. We like to talk about how we are perverts and love to cum.

I'd rather talk about masturbating with someone than the weather, that's for sure. Just wish I could have an open conversation with someone in person about touching ourselves.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jackhammer4u3 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2019-10-06
53 year old
Same here.. I love jacking with a bud over the phone or in person.. especially as lily trading hot sluts pics and working up ourloads
Welshbloke Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2019-11-17
53 year old from South Wales UK
I have a few mates and my brother who have no issues dealing with the topic of wanking, it is chatted about like the rugby very matter of fact, and on to the next topic
if you dont ask, you dont get,
uncutcollege20 Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2006-02-03
38 year old heterosexual from New York
I'm in the military and we joke/talk about masterbation and sex alot. It has led to some really in depth discussions and sharing of techniques. Sometimes it goes further usually just talking though.
Give it your all.
Evolution Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2007-05-24
49 year old curious male from Sweden
Unfortunately not. Its more easy for people here in Sweden to talk about sex - but masturbation seem to be more of taboo.
I wish I could share it more seriously with people around me, but the culture here is not ready for it yet.
I am 175 (5'9) 70 kg (145) blue eyes, light hair & smooth body, naturally muscled.
mrmiwon Amateur Jackinchatter

251 posts since 2018-11-17
64 year old bisexual male from Southwest VA
I think the closest anything resembling a conversation occurs with me and a friend or relative is saying, "That's one for the spank bank." In all the years that my uncle [68] and I [60] have talked pussy since I was a teenager and he educated me in seducing women through today when we discuss the women we've been with in exacting detail, we have never once discussed masturbation as an activity in and of itself. I'm sure somewhere in there one or both of us has mentioned jerking off onto a woman, but never jerking off beyond saying, "You take care of business yourself because you're cut off by the wife and you move on."

I guess it's just a generational thing and our generation, as I've posted here before, isn't as open about that as the current generation is.
JOMaster Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2016-08-25
59 year old heterosexual male
Wanker78 said:
It is the same for me. I think women expect guys to be wanking a lot and it is normal. Guys, however, think admitting to being a frequent masturbator is a weakness and displays a lack of sexual attraction to women.

I one admitted to a woman - she asked me- that I wanked at least three times a day. She didnt seem phased by it at all.

I too have had far more discussions with female friends than male ones. There does still seem to be a stigma attached to male masturbation, or at least toward any enthusiasm for it. I have never gone up to a male friend and said, "Last night I jacked off like a maniac and came like an atom bomb." But I have said such things to a few close (platonic) female friends.
w2s8x701 Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2018-12-01
43 year old homosexual male from Toronto
I would love to be able to talk about it. Sometimes after a good long edge I think how much I would like to have someone ask what I did last night and just say that I edged my dick for 5 hours and had an incredible orgasm.
Unregistered ?

same here.. we all jack and edge, so I am open to talking about it
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » mentioning masturbation to otther males