JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » Support » Site running slow.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
legasslover said:
I deleted my saved login for this site and also cleared my browser cache. Things have definitely sped up, noticeably so.

You should clear your cache and data every now and then anyway. When you visit a site, every page, image and text you look at and read is stored in your cache for faster page loading next time you visit. All of that data is saved, that's a lot of data to navigate through. Try it! I think you'll see a difference. If you don't, quit complaining.
Sorry, that's not the problem. I know what state my device is in. Maybe I should turn it off for 30 second's and back on. Then everything will magically be fixed. I'm not the only one with the problem and this is the only site that I visit that is doing it. It's probably a server issue
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Xluv_2_showX said:
Mods know where to find the devs. And this is not spam. You can do better than that. Here's a treat.

What part of saying the owner has been advised was unclear?

The multiple complaints received about your numerous posts complaining about the site would contradict your claim that you are not spamming the boards.
legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
You know better. Carry on.
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
Rod said:
What part of saying the owner has been advised was unclear?

The multiple complaints received about your numerous posts complaining about the site would contradict your claim that you are not spamming the boards.
Spamming is posting useless things for the sake of trolling or gaining profit to linked sites. Posting constructive criticism and complaints about a real problem that was not being addressed is not spam. And I posted some nice eyecandy as well with my posts. Maybe I should include a dictionary link to the word so you can understand.

Why would the whiners complain when my posts did not interfere with their browsing of the forum. We're they upset that their threads weren't always at the top? Seems like a lot of whining about nothing.
sietsff Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2011-05-19
55 year old from Detroit
Xluv_2_showX said:
Spamming is posting useless things for the sake of trolling or gaining profit to linked sites. Posting constructive criticism and complaints about a real problem that was not being addressed is not spam. And I posted some nice eyecandy as well with my posts. Maybe I should include a dictionary link to the word so you can understand.

Why would the whiners complain when my posts did not interfere with their browsing of the forum. We're they upset that their threads weren't always at the top? Seems like a lot of whining about nothing.

Try looking up the definition of asshole and see if you think that fits you a little better.
gm501 Amateur Jackinchatter

230 posts since 2015-05-28
68 year old heterosexual male from Wisconsin
It's been horribly slow -- almost unusable. Anyone from JnC care to respond? We'd like to know what's being done about it.
Life is just like a penis: simple, relaxed and hanging freely. It's the women that make it hard.
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
DITTO! What's the matter with this site!
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
gm501 said:
It's been horribly slow -- almost unusable. Anyone from JnC care to respond? We'd like to know what's being done about it.

Someone from JC has responded:

Rod said:
Site maintenance is solely in the hands of the site owner, and your (many, many, many) complaints have been brought to his attention. Any action beyond that is up to him.

You now know as much about it as anyone else. To recap: The site owner has been notified, and is looking into it. What - if anything - can be done is now in his hands.
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
Don't want to pile on but this slowdown has been going on for at least a month. Pages take 20 - 30 seconds or more to load. Makes no difference which of my computers I'm using. I love this site and it's free but I sure wish it would revert to it's former response time.
legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
I stand by what I said previously, empty cache and data from your browser and it definitely speeds things up. Also, using a VPN will speed things up, most likely (not always) but I don't know the rules regards use of VPN's.
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Today it was slow gaining access. I thought it was my old computer but it seems normal now
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
legasslover said:
Probably all the bandwidth and storage space used up by a certain someone with his crap and thread hijacking posts.

Could do with a Like button. Bit of a Grey area though.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » JackinChat » Support » Site running slow.