JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Should i cheat?
Page: of 1  
slutter1 Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2014-05-29
34 year old
Hey guys, need some advice from you. I have a girlfriend and everything is going well but tonight i have to occasion to cheat on her with girl that is uglier than girlfriend but wants me to take control and fuck her.

Actual gf is a 24yo blonde hottie and the other chick is a 31yo redhead... so should i stay faithfull or fuck the shit out of that sidechick?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

If you are going to cheat, she better be better looking than your wife or do things that your wife won't.

That's why it's called "FUCKING UP". You fuck up, as in upgrade.
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
If this girl knows your real name, address, or real phone number, than no. Otherwise fuck her brains out.
Unregistered ?

ALWAYS fuck the redhead!
Unregistered ?

Firstly think about how you would feel if you found out that your gf had cheated on you, think about how you would feel, devastated I bet, then that's how she will feel when she finds out(as she will find out,they always do)

And secondly DON'T BE AN IDIOT, DON'T CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND IT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT.
legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
You cheat - you're a c*nt! Simple.

Plus the added bonus of having to deal with the guilt, the hurt and all the repercussions for having cheated and crippling someone who trusted you and most likely loved you.
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.
chromium Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2017-05-03
66 year old bisexual male
This is dumb...
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Only cheat if you are in a relationship you can't easily get out of (kids, etc) and you aren't getting any sex. Even then you need to talk to your partner and express your displeasure and try to work it out. Go to counseling if necessary.

If you still aren't getting your intimacy needs met, but still love your partner and don't want to leave....only then should you consider a FWB.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
I have cheated years ago and don't regret it. I was in my 20s just living life building life memories having fun. Now that I am married if I am fucking another woman my wife is there also having fun.
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
Cheating isn't the problem, getting caught is... :-)
Jbl2008 Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2019-04-02

Idk if I could say no to a red head. I say fuck her
Unregistered ?

No.
profvolup Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-03-22
49 year old heterosexual male from US
Have you had any discussions remotely with your girlfriend about these types of 'situations'? Does she expect you to be monogamous? Or has it never come up?

In general, if you have an established understanding, you should respect that person you care for and their wishes. If you cannot, you should break up so you can pursue what you desire.

It's really that simple. Either be true to her values, or don't be with her. To do anything less is not to respect her values. It's not complicated. You should even try to find someone else with similar values.

If you haven't had the conversation, then you should and some point, and lacking such, assume she expects you to be monogamous -- unless she has taken other men while being with you. I know here in the US, enough Millennials now consider extra-sexual activities outside of relationships to be an infrequent, but plausible case. But still, I'd verify she doesn't expect you to be monogamous, and lacking such confirmation, assume it by default.

Just a piece of advice. You can ignore it if you wish. This really isn't about 'judgement,' but suggesting it's important to have these discussions with your steady lovers. If she's not open to anything but monogamy, you should respect that view of hers, and find someone else if you cannot deal with it.

That's all I can advise. It's up to you to decide if it's something you want to consider.
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Should i cheat?