JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Pic of the First Image You Masturbated To
Page: < prev  of 4  
newchatbuddy2017 Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2016-11-12
56 year old heterosexual from Maryland
Think my first wanks were to dirty passages in steamy novels my mother would read. Later found my dad's mags. Still remember that first centerfold.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
I'm 62 and I'd have look through old JC Penney catalogs to find the first image I ever jacked off to. I don't remember which one was literally the first. I ended up jacking to every bra/panty and swimsuit model in the catalog at one point or another I'm sure.
FrankB Skilled Jackinchatter

531 posts since 2015-11-14
35 year old heterosexual
Cindy Crawford was the first woman I jacked off to. When I was 12, someone from school emailed this picture to a couple of us. He said he caught his older brother rubbing his cock to it. Later he went back and found the picture saved on his family's computer. So he tried rubbing his cock to it like he saw his brother doing. My friend said we all should try it too since it felt really good. A day or so later when my parents weren't around, I opened the picture and tried stroking my dick like my friend suggested. I just kept doing what felt good as my cock grew larger

User posted image
DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
I would have jacked off to Cindy too!
always ready to JO
Unregistered ?

The first "erotic content" I actually owned was a calendar of Cindy Crawford. It was given to me as a gift, and my parents somehow let me leave it up all year long, even though they really hated that I had it. When I bought a Claudia Schiffer calendar the next year, my dad made me take it down and throw it away. I guess because I bought it myself, he simply wouldn't allow it. Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either.
WhitehawkWanderer Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2016-12-22
61 year old curious male from Idaho
I can't say for sure what the first pic that I masturbated to, but I do recall that once I started jacking off, I would search for hot women everywhere. My grandma had a subscription to Cosmopolitan Magazine, and I learned that, at the time (mid-70's), each issue always had at least one erotic photo and at least one sexually explicit article. I learned a lot about sex by reading those articles, especially since they were mostly written for a female audience.

But the images I remember most during my early jacking history was from a playboy magazine that I stole from a friend's dad. The centerfold was Nancy Cameron. I still jack off thinking about her! She is so beautiful here, I can't stand it!

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image
wbj Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2017-11-10
48 year old heterosexual male
User posted image

Sept 1987 Gwen Hajek. Mmmmm.
DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
wbj said:
User posted image

Sept 1987 Gwen Hajek. Mmmmm.

Oh Yes! strokestrokestroke
always ready to JO
SilentBob Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2019-09-04
72 year old bisexual male from Central Coast California
I started jacking in early 60s. Frederick's of Hollywood ads in the back of my father's men's magazine.
fitchperv1 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2016-05-18
43 year old heterosexual male from Dayton, Ohio
Don't know for sure, but I definitely started regularly jerking it to my Mom's Victoria Secret catalogues. And Stephanie Seymour definitely received the most jizz!!! User posted image
User posted image
Unregistered ?

Oh, man, I'm suddenly remembering this magazine that my mom had. I spanked it to Courteney Cox on the cover. This was pre-Friends, I'm pretty sure. Not my first JO, but an early one.

User posted image
sdmattfreeman Amateur Jackinchatter

426 posts since 2015-11-30
47 year old bisexual male from California
Wrestled a lot with my young cock to this Miss Elizabeth poster! Don't tell Randy!

User posted image
Fun group on Wickr: [email protected]. 21+ only, all the time.
cuntLicker5000 Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2019-09-29
44 year old curious male
WhitehawkWanderer said:
I can't say for sure what the first pic that I masturbated to, but I do recall that once I started jacking off, I would search for hot women everywhere. My grandma had a subscription to Cosmopolitan Magazine, and I learned that, at the time (mid-70's), each issue always had at least one erotic photo and at least one sexually explicit article. I learned a lot about sex by reading those articles, especially since they were mostly written for a female audience.

But the images I remember most during my early jacking history was from a playboy magazine that I stole from a friend's dad. The centerfold was Nancy Cameron. I still jack off thinking about her! She is so beautiful here, I can't stand it!

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

simply stunning. I need to get a hold of this issue.
tellMehow2b8 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2019-08-15
63 year old heterosexual male from Central Florida
These are great pics and stories!
i love obeying
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Pic of the First Image You Masturbated To