JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Risk Of Getting Caught
Page: < prev  of 2  
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
Luveseams said:
Love to wank into my mates wife's knicker draw while she is downstairs making a coffee or something, nothing better than having a pair if her panties and stockings round my cock as I hear her downstairs. Fill them with spunk, put them back then go down and chat, the feeling of knowing she could come upstairs at anytime gets me so hard and the spunk flowing!

Wow, that is hot:not sure I could cum that quickly but might try it soon over my sister-in-laws very sexy underwear. strokestrokewinkrazz
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I would not take the risk mentioned above. I have, however, taken a souvenir for later enjoyment.
Open to interesting ideas
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
71 year old bisexual male from Texas
I used to go home at lunch and get the fleshlight out knowing my wife came home at lunch often as well. I'd get naked and fuck my fleshlight and I fantasized about her coming home and finding me with my hard cock stuck in it. I would cum so hard. One day, she came home and I didn't hear her come in. She watched the whole act and before I could cum she interrupted me. She helped me finish off in the fleshlight. What a day that was!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
So many options

https://inpublic.newtumbl.com
MeaManus Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2019-09-04

I had the situation of distressed, secret undercover wanking beside my mother between the age of about 6 and 14 from time to time. Shared room with two beds in our small house or sharing a double bed with her visiting relatives. It was an additional turn on since the age of 10 maybe.
NylonFan29 Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2017-05-04
36 year old curious male
When I lived in a shared, students flat, I heard one night that my flatmate brought his girlfriend in after a night out. After an hour or so I sneaked out of my room silently, naked but soft socks, and began to hear sounds from knackered, old doors to his room. As it was easy to predict, squelchy, wet sounds of cocksucking were soon replaced by creaks of the bed and moans of her, louder and louder. I got so horny that lost all control and creamed doors, wall and their boots grin
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Risk Of Getting Caught