JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Rather give than receive?
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
CumAddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2021-08-08
43 year old
stlguy39 said:
I use to wonder why it was that I enjoyed sucking cock so much. I never was able to figure it out. Just came to the conclusion to do it.
It is so empowering to have a guy moaning & groaning while his body is wildly bucking as his cock is pulsing with every spurt of cum going in your mouth. I like sucking every drop of cum that I can get and I always swallow. His cum is my reward for a job well done.
So yes absolutely would rather give a bj than receive one. But also like eating pussy too. And most women can't or won't give a decent bj. Just have to love what you're doing.

One of my favorite BJ's was a guy that had never had one from anyone at all. He moaned and throbbed and twitched and throbbed the whole time and gave me a giant load. He was breathing so hard at the end I thought he was going to pass out. I gave him head the next day and forgot I had my window open. I'm sure half the neighborhood heard him jizzing.

I love recip BJ's, but I am fine giving. Hot load of cum gives me intense orgasms no matter the method.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I would say as far as the curiosity goes I would be more focused on sucking then thinking about receiving.

Jackinmad1978 Amateur Jackinchatter

359 posts since 2016-09-11
64 year old bisexual male from Uk north east England
I prefere to give rather than receive, but there again I never say no
IndySuckBud Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2021-06-19
58 year old curious male from Lebanon, Indiana
Just north of Indy here. I would love to find a cock to suck regularly. I've never done it before and would like to get my practice in. But finding a clean, sane cock is proving to be difficult.
GoshenIndianamwm Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2018-03-12
46 year old curious male from Indiana
IndySuckBud said:
Just north of Indy here. I would love to find a cock to suck regularly. I've never done it before and would like to get my practice in. But finding a clean, sane cock is proving to be difficult.

I know exactly what you mean
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
ME TOO!
CuriousBiMichael Amateur Jackinchatter

226 posts since 2020-07-21
52 year old bisexual male from Fairfax, VA
I have been receiving way more blowjobs from guys than given. Feels so nice! At home I am usually the that get pleasured, and if I could, then I would lick my wife's clit all day long, if you know what I mean.

Now, if I could only chose one them I'm at the point where I rather want to touch, pleasure, edge and make a cock cum deep down in my warm moist mouth, which I have done a few times, then receive. However, my preference would be a mutual play where we both suck each other off and cum!

Anyone else feels the same?
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I've had my share of being on the receiving end, but it's so much hotter having a hard, throbbing cock in your mouth.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
I find that when I was younger I'd rather receive but as I get older I'd rather give!
Fappy_Go_Fucky Amateur Jackinchatter

486 posts since 2013-09-30
59 year old curious male from Fort Collins, Colorado
Being mostly straight and only occasionally playing with other guys, I always seem to attract men who are more feminine in their outlook. So I've received far more often than given. The last guy I played with was only interested in receiving and when he came, quickly, that was it. Two minutes, a few strokes, he pulled it out of my mouth, popped in my face, and we were done. He didn't reinforce a need to give, at all. Rude, selfish, and non-reciprocative.

Lately though, I've been kind of in that mood. If it comes up again, pun intended, and someone wants to get rather than give, I'd be willing. If they want to give? Oh yeah. I'm in.
OleMan69 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2021-09-22
67 year old
Have only ever had 1 cock in my mouth but I absolutely loved it. Feeling his excitement build as he used my mouth for his pleasure. Almost panicking as he tries not to cum then thata wonderful explosion!
femmeSKINNY Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2021-09-22
47 year old bisexual male from Los Angeles, in city of Tarzana- West SFV...Seek Matured Aged Males
I need a regular head giver to attend to me. I love senior fat bellie men and aged who's bellie is large. I am a femmme guy cut penis.. I need a local guy in San fernando valley, of Los Angeles county...I'm in Tarzana.. Car fun is best or you get a motel. I want daily fun from you to spend time with me over and over again. I do have other selfeis of me nude than just that profile photo. Send email; [email protected]
ladyboy
Unregistered ?

Im bi but very much into guys and i love sucking cock,feeling a cock get hard in your mouth i love it.From my experiences aswell guys suck dick better.
curious-simon Amateur Jackinchatter

260 posts since 2020-04-21
51 year old bisexual male from UK
If the choice was one or the other then I'm sucking all day
IndySuckBud Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2021-06-19
58 year old curious male from Lebanon, Indiana
I can actually cum hands-free from just sucking a cock. Well, in theory. I've came from sucking a dildo.
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Rather give than receive?