JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Rather give than receive?
Page: < prev  of 7  
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
How about bending over and receiving?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Mintoff Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2021-08-17
64 year old male from West midlands
I would love to get my cock sucked on a regular basis, why when there seems to be so many fantastic people who love to give blowjobs that I can't find one. It would be dream to be sucked off, like I was when I was a teenager. Oh well here hoping
majoreyeswater Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-10-01
58 year old curious male from Birmingham UK
Mintoff. See my PM.
ohmy66 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-11-22
82 year old male from North Wales
I would rather give a wank than receive one but I would sooner receive oral than give it.
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Have always thought about giving but never acted on it.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
CumAddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2021-08-08
43 year old
UlsterRob said:
Have always thought about giving but never acted on it.

Sign up on Doublelist. Takes just a minute and you won't have to wonder anymore.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
CumAddicted said:
Sign up on Doublelist. Takes just a minute and you won't have to wonder anymore.

Yep. Sucking cock is my favorite sex act. I love a hard dick fucking my mouth and shooting cum.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Unregistered ?

Hate sucking; don't mind being sucked; prefer wanking and being wanked. Love taking it up my arse.
curious-simon Amateur Jackinchatter

260 posts since 2020-04-21
51 year old bisexual male from UK
I'd much rather suck you off and jack myself than have you suck me but not let me touch yours.
Unregistered ?

I love to receive the dick, lots of dick
Unregistered ?

Mintoff said:
I would love to get my cock sucked on a regular basis, why when there seems to be so many fantastic people who love to give blowjobs that I can't find one. It would be dream to be sucked off, like I was when I was a teenager. Oh well here hoping

Would enjoy having a cock to suck off on a regular basis. Much rather give!
NeilJ Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2021-11-17
43 year old
Im straight and have never touched another cock. Recently Ive started fantasising about stroking and maybe sucking a big cock but I wouldnt want a man to touch mine.
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
to: indyjacker77
No! Being a Man who enjoys receiving does NOT make You a bad person. It makes You the kind of Guy that many of Us dream of finding. There are many of Us that really do enjoy Sucking another Mans Cock. Problem is, how do We find that Guy that would let Us secretly Suck Him Off. Many of Us are secretly searching for a discrete Cock to Suck. This is a huge tragedy. There are so many Cocks that really need to be Sucked. Guys who go home after work and have to settle on Jerking themselves Off. Most would really rather have a secret Cock Sucker that would be willing to Lick and Suck them to completion. There are tons of Men who would really love to become a Secret Cock Sucker. For Free and no strings attached. A Man could just lay back and relax as He enjoys an incredible Blowjob. For many of Us, the Craving and Need to Suck Cock is incredibly Urgent. So the fact that so many Men don't get Sucked Off as Well or as Frequently as they need, is a huge tragedy.
I really do wish that I could find a Guy or two that I could Suck Off on a fairly regular basis. I'd love to Suck a Guy off twice a day. Once in the morning, then once in the evening before He goes to sleep. No personal relationship wanted and nothing needed in exchange. Except the honest promise to keep it 100% discrete. No one needs to know that I Suck His Cock. I'd love to enjoy Sucking Cock several times, every day. Feel His Cock swell in My mouth. Feel His body stiffen and tremble as I tenderly Lick and Suck Him toward climax. Try to keep Him on the very edge of climax for as long as possible, before He loses control. I enjoy the feel of His hard Cock throbbing in My mouth, for as long as possible. Climax is inevitable. He will eventually lose control. Then with a groaning whimper, His entire body stiffens, and He grabs My head in His hands. Holding My mouth in place, on His ejaculating Erection. Jet after pressurized jet of Hot Sperm hit My soft Tongue. I savor the incredible experience of Him Cumming in My mouth. I get to feel His trembling body convulse, as His Cock pumps a huge load of fresh Sperm in to My tenderly Sucking Mouth. I continue to tenderly Lick and Suck on His Cock until it relaxes and softens. I gently Lick any stray Sperm from His Cock and Balls. Then I look up, into His eyes, open My mouth to let Him see the load of Fresh Sperm He just pumped into My mouth. Then as He watches, I swallow His Sperm in a couple exaggerated gulps. I thank Him, and with out any small talk I get up and leave. Giving Him the privacy to relax and enjoy the after climax high. No need for Him to get up and get dressed yet. He can just lay back, still naked, and drift off to sleep.
Then He gets to decide when I get to Suck Him Off again. I hope its another time today.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Page: < prev  of 7  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Rather give than receive?