JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Masturbation is a Gift From The Gods!
Page: of 2   next > 
luvmycock001 Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2018-12-19
74 year old curious male from Minnesota & Naples
if ya think about it masturbating is the Most wondrous of wonderful things you can do. Bet everybody agrees.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Unbelievably satisfying, especially if you're married to a woman who hates sex and never did know what to do with a penis. Masturbation took on a whole new dimension when I learned how to take my time and edge.

There are thousands of men just like me looking for cam buds, live jo/suck buds. Sex is so awesome now. I masturbate about 4 times a week. Just me and my lubed up little stiffy! I also have a great suck bud now that gives me the best blow jobs I've ever had in my life.
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
Masturbation is probably the most performed sex act, ever!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
If masturbation was not part of the design of human evolution then maybe our arms would not be as long and our hand with four fingers and a thumb would only be useful for work activity.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Andyblows Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2019-10-02
77 year old curious male from Near Oklahoma city
You ain't seen nothing yet,
M w m age 73. Love jacking and sucking.curious pen pals welcome.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I think God made our arms just the right length on purpose and for a good reason.

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
punk_dude Professional Jackinchatter

1070 posts since 2018-02-16
40 year old heterosexual from Wirral UK
Especially when you haven't got a girlfriend or wife and all you wanna do is fuck pussy! crypussy
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
luvmycock001 said:
if ya think about it masturbating is the Most wondrous of wonderful things you can do. Bet everybody agrees.
Oh I agree 100%. But if the Lord truly loves and cares he would extend our spines or lengthen our cocks to match what I dream often. Lol smile I jest of course. Could do it when was young sank a good 2" in my mouth than I met girls and cannot attempt now without serious injury. angry Maybe I'll take a line from Alien Covenant "You should have taken up yoga. Hmmm wonder if too late.
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke

luvmycock001 said:

I agree but I still dream about being able to suck my own cock!
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
it you're in your teens and you don't masturbate,nature does it for you and you have a wet dream waking up covered in spunk.nature makes us wankers.I never had a wet dream though.

jnewman said:
it you're in your teens and you don't masturbate,nature does it for you and you have a wet dream waking up covered in spunk.nature makes us wankers.I never had a wet dream though.

That is odd. I jack-off, get blow-jobs and fuck every day and blow an average of three loads a day and still get wet dreams. Got them more often when I was younger but at 77 not as often - maybe one every two or three months. And to be honest, I do not mind waking up, cum covered, because I always remember my dreams.

User posted image User posted image User posted image
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
luvmycock001 said:

Masturbation is the only activity with which I can get those few high voltage seconds when my mind is totally immersed in the pleasure that I, myself, have provided. Where my eyes roll back, my legs out stiff, my nuts pulled up and I go, "OOOOOHHHHHHHHH, YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, UHHHHHHHHHHHNNN, MMMMMMMMMMMMM!....As that feeling rolls through my nether parts, pulsating, throbbing, spasming and then.... WHEW! Damn, that was good!
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
DickSlater Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2019-02-08
48 year old
indyjacker77 said:
Masturbation is the only activity with which I can get those few high voltage seconds when my mind is totally immersed in the pleasure that I, myself, have provided. Where my eyes roll back, my legs out stiff, my nuts pulled up and I go, "OOOOOHHHHHHHHH, YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, UHHHHHHHHHHHNNN, MMMMMMMMMMMMM!....As that feeling rolls through my nether parts, pulsating, throbbing, spasming and then.... WHEW! Damn, that was good!

Oh I agree. That few seconds when your cock is twitching and your mind is blank is the closest thing to heaven in this world. Heaven & sent indeed!
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I agree fellas just want to add that as I really work hard at edging I get that same feeling right at the PNR while holding the cum in I feel the sensation all throughout my body, sometimes in waves. Soo good that I usually jack and cum during the week and edge to PNR, no cum all weekend, until Sunday night then release and start all over again.
Working it hard
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Masturbation is a Gift From The Gods!