JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming on panties and lick it off
Page: of 1  
storyteller Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2005-12-19
58 year old heterosexual
I love pretty panties, love the feel and wearing them too, like the way they feel too. Sometimes I wear panties all day under my clothes and keep getting a semi erection all through the day.

My favourite must be cumming on panties, either wearing them and cumming in them or laying them down and wanking onto them. If I am quick I can cum a load and grab the panties pull them to my mouth and lick my lovely cum off them, I love it.

Love to use lots of different panties that I have collected over the years.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mart69 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2017-08-23
67 year old heterosexual male from texas
now thats fun
Unregistered ?

I came into my friends sisters panties growing up. I slept over & she had just showered. I went to the restroom after and her panties we're in the hamper, and soaked. I sniffed them & sucked all of the flavor out. It was like electricity shot down from my mouth to my cock & I was ready to cum. I quickly held the wet crotch out as a target & filled them. I didn't want her to realize it and catch me, so I sucked my load off them & shot another one into the toilet. I'd be lying if I said that never happened again.
trentonwolf Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2019-08-08
64 year old heterosexual male from new jersey
I love jerking off and shoot my hot gooey cum with my wifes silky pnties..it feels so good makes my hard cock tingle and throb.it makes me shoot hard and make my body jerk nd twitch when I blow that cum outcockstrokestrokestrokestrokelaugh
love to cum alot
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming on panties and lick it off