JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Who has fucked your wife?
Page: of 12   next > 
Asstastic90 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2019-03-26
38 year old
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances?

Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Mine has a regular taxi driver to the hospital and I've seen him getting it on in the back seat of his car
jacker1 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2010-01-08
curious from indiana
Mine was friend would fuck her when ever he was in town still friends love watching them
User13 Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2011-09-18
44 year old
We were in the same general circle of friends before we started dating so zi would sometimes hear about her having sex with guys through that channel, which would be a huge turn on. Nowadays I still stroke while recalling the details of some of those stories!
Unregistered ?

Mine fucked her boss many years ago till I found out. I often masturbate now thinking about him pumping between her spread legs on their office carpet. Makes me cum hard.
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
make her give you the details while you masturbate for her!
hardwood999 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3695 posts since 2013-04-02
75 year old heterosexual from Vancouver, Canada
My wife was dating and fucking about eight different guys when we started going out. She kept fucking them for a few more months and it was so hot to have her share all the juicy details during the 3 times a week I fucked her.

After we moved in together these guys faded away and I started contacting swingers, first by mail, then by online forums. By then Wifey and I were fucking each other 3 times a day.

Wifey went on to fuck about another 20 guys during our 12 MFM years. She had a few more admirers on the side. They were too shy for MFM, but I loved it when she told me how they used her cock-sucking mouth and well-fucked pussy.
aroused by fellow masturbators
croatj Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2018-11-03
59 year old curious male from UK
OldButHard said:
Mine fucked her boss many years ago till I found out. I often masturbate now thinking about him pumping between her spread legs on their office carpet. Makes me cum hard.

Before we married when my wife 28yo she was being fucked by her 63yo boss. I've wanked countless number of times over the thought of her opening her legs for him to slide his cock into her. She had lots of cock before we married, I hope she's still getting plenty as well as mine stroke strokestroke
UK Love dirty chat and wanking - see profile
Unregistered ?

My wife would chat with some of the guys on line. The occasional one nighter. One guy she met at a club went on to be her BF for over a year.
StrokeWhileWifeWorks Amateur Jackinchatter

299 posts since 2017-04-06
62 year old curious male from Florida
who hasn't?
girlsorguys Amateur Jackinchatter

216 posts since 2016-02-10
42 year old curious
Not sure, I think they are strangers? Her mum was a long time whore when she was married so she is probably out sucking cock and fucking whoever too.
Send me your pics that you would like me to cum to
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Wife claims she only fucked one guy before me...her exBF.

But years back she confessed to having a crush on her boss and told me she used to get naked and masturbate in his office chair when she was in the office alone. I told her she should fuck him and she said if she did she'd never tell me. I asked her if she had and she said, "I'll never tell".

So to me, that was a yes. I don't know how often she fucked him, but that was around the time she started telling me how small my dick is. Her exBF was 7.5" and she told me her boss was so big you could see the outline of his cock hanging down his pant leg.
staples2287 Skilled Jackinchatter

640 posts since 2011-04-25
49 year old heterosexual from US
A guy from her hometown took her virginity, then she had a bf in high school who fucked her regularly. Then she got fucked in college by some artist guy she told me had a big cock and made her cum. Then one other guy fucked her when she was on a road trip when she was dating me. So like 5 guys have been inside my wife's pussy with their cocks. When she got back from her road trip and I found out she cheated I fucked the hell out of her for hours. I've fucked a couple of different women and played with some guys myself so it's all good.
Unregistered ?

wonderful hisory of fuckng I'm so envious
bikerboydw1974 Skilled Jackinchatter

631 posts since 2017-07-19
47 year old heterosexual male from Middle of England
My 1st ex confessed to endless one night stands after clubbing, taxi drivers, her boss and was introduced to dogging by her boss. My next got through 3 tour reps in SriLanka, a few tradesmen and the window cleaner.
Page: of 12   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Who has fucked your wife?