JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Who has fucked your wife?
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
Unregistered ?

40 other guys one had a 9 inch cock she still has a vid on her phone she has shown me
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Actually I am not certain that anyone else has ever fucked my wife. She was only 14 when we started dating. After a year or so, we started to get into some pretty heavy petting and by the time she was 16 there was some penetration, but always pulling way early. We had lots of fun together partially naked and completely naked when we could.

However, there was one time while she was still in high school and I was away at college that she called and asked me if she could go to a school dance with another boy in her class. I was not going to be home for that dance and this boy had liked her for years. I sort of figured if I told her no that she would be mad at me and may go with him anyway and besides she would go to the dance no matter what and probably end up dancing with him all night, so I just told her I was okay if she went with him.

The next time I saw her she did not give me much detail about the date other than going to the dance and him picking her up and driving her home. She did say that they had kissed when he took her home. Years later it came up in a conversation and she admitted to me that they had kissed several times and she also said that he had "felt her up" and that she also felt him. I asked for more details and she then said that he had got his hand under her blouse and bra and that she did put her hand in his pants.

Now, knowing what she and I did when we got that far in our petting, I figured they must have done much more than she was willing to tell me. She has never told me any more and I have not asked. We have been married over 40 years now.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Not sure how many guys have fucked my best friends wife, another friends wife, or my wife but both of these two friends have fucked my wife and I have fucked both of their wives and got both of them pregnant. I have also fucked my best friend.

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . . User posted image User posted image . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
My wife has fucked her ex-husband many the first few years of our marriage. We had many 3somes where I watched her get fucked and suck his cock.
Be happy, suck a cock
aec Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2016-03-31
curious male from UK Rochdale
Mine fucked an ex while we courting then a work friend for about 6 month when we were married she was app 30 he app 20 oh and she reckon she had first cock on sixteenth birthday i still masturbate thjnking of her being fucked
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
2 that I definitely know of since married. One when I was in the Army. She worked in the NAAFI and he was the duty driver. If she was working late I would come in and take her home but if I was away which was often, she was entitled to a lift home as we lived miles from camp. So this young squaddie driver got the duty. Turns out she would invite him in for a coffee as a thank-you but soon developed into him fucking her on a regular basis. I only found out years later although it seemed to be common knowledge at the time. She admitted the 'affair' saying she was lonely and horny and it was just fucking and not love. The other was middle-aged friend of ours who I 'encouraged'. I knew they got on well. They used to go on walks together while I was at work. I told him if he wanted to fuck her I wouldn't object. He told me he already had been for months. I asked him not to tell her I knew and she still doesn't. He has since moved away. I still wank a lot over it.
Hardhub Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2018-05-01
56 year old curious male
1 guy at a xxx bookstore I watched,I'd love to see her ex boyfriend fuck her,told he's thick and 9"
Unregistered ?

A great thread.
goop Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2013-03-07
40 year old
Probably less than 10 guys before me. With me, 3 guys in mfmf situations- two from online, one couple we met out. Then guys from craigslist, 3 guys we picked and only guys we knew -her gay freind from high school and his bf.

Fucked several chicks we were freinds with though.
Asstastic90 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2019-03-26
38 year old
Once my wife told me shes going to dinner to catch up with an old classmate, a guy. I said Okay coz I didnt really bother. Then the guy sent her home. They thought I was asleep but the car was outside the house and I could see her giving him a quick suck. I jerked off to that lovely view.
Unregistered ?

I think very few. At the most, 5 probably and that includes myself. We don't really have sex anyway but once a month so at this point I barely count but barely care. I think a lot of us can relate to that! haha
Raquel Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2017-01-30
bisexual female from Ontario Canada
Asstastic90 said:
Once my wife told me shes going to dinner to catch up with an old classmate, a guy. I said Okay coz I didnt really bother. Then the guy sent her home. They thought I was asleep but the car was outside the house and I could see her giving him a quick suck. I jerked off to that lovely view.

incredibly erotic, thank you
Unregistered ?

my wife has fucked about 8 other guys since we have been married. She had a BF for over a year. She once fucked a guy with a 9" cock. She said it was the best fuck she ever had. She came home the next afternoon with a sore red pussy.
trader80 Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2012-05-23
43 year old heterosexual from mid west
Mine has had to many to count. She was a meth whore when she was young. https://unsee.cc/6d1e26bb/
I trade wife pics
bretfielding Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2010-12-10
46 year old
if you include blowjobs my wife has been with over 300 since we've been together. some i've even video'd. if you pics of her i'm in the chat under showingmywife
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Who has fucked your wife?