JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Horror Movie Princesses and Queens
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
homealonewanker Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2016-11-16
55 year old heterosexual male from Dorset, UK
Later Hammer films tended to have a lot of topless and/or scantily clad actresses. Ingrid Pitt, Lalla Ward, Caroline Munro, Valerie Leon, Stephanie Beacham, Sally Geeson to name a few.
It's my willy and I'll wank if I want to...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

str855m said:
She probably doesn't fit well in the scream queen category, but she was in a classic horror movie, The Exorcist, and a sequel: Linda Blair. It seems dated now, but at the time the movie and her character freaked me out.

From the movie...
User posted image

And from (obviously) later years...
User posted image

I've cum many times to those nudes of her and in a couple of sexpoitation movies where she was topless.

Mmmmmm me too stroke stroke
Unregistered ?

Caroline Munro. I love jacking to actresses of the past.

User posted image

User posted image

Unregistered ?

JuicyButtLover20 said:
Caroline Munro. I love jacking to actresses of the past.

User posted image

User posted image

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! One of my all time faves. Been wanking and cumming for Caroline for years! love stroke stroke
Unregistered ?

homealonewanker said:
Later Hammer films tended to have a lot of topless and/or scantily clad actresses. Ingrid Pitt, Lalla Ward, Caroline Munro, Valerie Leon, Stephanie Beacham, Sally Geeson to name a few.

Remember sneaking off for a wank when I was a teenager having seen some of the Hammer stuff on TV.
nelignod Skilled Jackinchatter

657 posts since 2016-02-09
heterosexual male
There are so many horny horror film babes - here are a few that get me stroke

Winona Ryder/Sadie Frost in Dracula

User posted image User posted image User posted image

Ingrid Pitt/Madeline Smith in The Vampire Lovers

Eliza Dushku in Wrong Turn

Elisha Cuthbert in House of Wax

Jenny Agutter - American Werewolf in London

NakedHornyGuy1975 Professional Jackinchatter

1134 posts since 2017-04-19
48 year old heterosexual male from Streator, Illinois
pullingpal55 said:
The Twins of Evil, Mary and Madeleine Collinson from Hammer films any good to ya?

User posted image
oh man, never seen these two before but they've got me stroking
NakedHornyGuy1975
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
great thread, brings back the wanking memories....
Unregistered ?

Mmmmmm love 'em. And never get tired of cumming to my fave, Caroline Munro stroke stroke stroke
User posted image
User posted image
Unregistered ?

stroke
knobbler said:
Mmmmmm love 'em. And never get tired of cumming to my fave, Caroline Munro stroke stroke stroke
User posted image
User posted image

Love Caroline! My first exposure to her was the Sinbad movie.

2 essential names: Linea Quigley and Michelle Bauer. Staples in 80s horror and beyond. Both hit as hell, too! strokestroke
Unregistered ?

NakedHornyGuy1975 said:

Me too.
Mickeybrowneyes Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2021-12-10
heterosexual male from EastCoast USA
Treated myself to a copy of Captain Kronos for my birthday. It arrived in the mailbox two days ago and my hand has been around my dick most of the time since then. Ah, I love cumming to Caroline Munro . . .
User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
What a beauty - Ah, ah . . . Oops, here I go again -
User posted image
"The Sears ladies' swimwear and lingerie catalog showed me that variety is the spice of life. It also showed me that scantily clad beautiful women with great tits and pretty feet cause boners and make me ejaculate."
Pervert7ven Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2023-08-11
61 year old
NakedHornyGuy1975 said:

Sisters showing muff together, great stuff.
spIotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
splotchy with a lower case L
spIotchy with an upper case i
LibertyFlux with a lower case L
LibertyFIux with an upper i
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believableHi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable
Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
v
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
semenobsessedfreaks Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2023-10-11
24 year old
Sparkie said:
Could they pass as the sisters in The Shining?

Not really. The sisters in the Shining were little girls, mate.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Horror Movie Princesses and Queens