JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 4   next > 
cnyxibitionist Amateur Jackinchatter

220 posts since 2011-01-11
52 year old heterosexual from NY
My wife is 7 years older than I am....and sex? what is that? We used to be pretty good, then things get slower and slower... we have now had sex 1 time in the past 14 months. If I try to get close to her or suggest it she either laughs it off or gets annoyed. Left with only my hands for pleasure.

Anyone else in the same situation? Wishing a side piece was an acceptable solution.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
thick7 Amateur Jackinchatter

364 posts since 2017-06-09
52 year old male from florida
Welcome to marriage. I am 47 and my wife is 2 years younger than me and she has no sex drive at all. When we do have sex she wants it over fast. To be honest I'd rather jerk off or find an alternative way to cum.
Thick 7 for fun.
observer4u Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2019-08-25
63 year old male from US Eastern time
Not alone. Mine's 8 years older than me and her drive is nearly non-existent. I think it's one of the reasons I've become so curious. I won't cheat with another woman. Another guy seems okay. At least that's how I've rationalized it to myself.

I've never ventured off with another but several years ago I got busted camming and email chatting with others... as a way to simply get off. That didn't help.
Unregistered ?

observer4u said:
Not alone. Mine's 8 years older than me and her drive is nearly non-existent. I think it's one of the reasons I've become so curious. I won't cheat with another woman. Another guy seems okay. At least that's how I've rationalized it to myself.

This seems like a perfect solution ... married guys that love jacking off with other married guys ... nothing finer!
Unregistered ?

I have a bit of a differnt story but the end is the same. Ive been marrired 37 years. No cheating for me either. Just my personal belief. I might actually but to be honest ive never been the kind of guy women want. Ive only ever been with two women my whole life. Sad i know. Thing is since ive always had a hard time attracting women i guess jacking off has always been my number one go to form of sex. So much so that the first time i actually fucked i was more than a bit disappointed. When i finally got married my wife would have let me fuck her 10 times a day. Truth is i just didnt want to. It was thst way for most of our marriage. At around 30 i tried a few things with men but id still rather jack off. Wife finally slowed down. These days we fuck once a month or every other. I jack 2 to 3 times daily. Just me i guess
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
cnyxibitionist said:
My wife is 7 years older than I am....and sex? what is that? We used to be pretty good, then things get slower and slower... we have now had sex 1 time in the past 14 months. If I try to get close to her or suggest it she either laughs it off or gets annoyed. Left with only my hands for pleasure.

Anyone else in the same situation? Wishing a side piece was an acceptable solution.

OMG! When my wife and I married we started out having sex two or three times every day. That did not stop till she got cancer and passed away at age 59 (I was 62). Until she passed away we would have sex before we got out of bed in the morning and as soon as we went to bed at night. And we often would meet for a quickie at home at noon or as soon as we both got home from work in the evening before we ate Dinner. Weekends we sometimes fucked four times. I cannot even imagine going fourteen months without fucking.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
ozjohn Amateur Jackinchatter

419 posts since 2005-09-09
85 year old heterosexual male from Australia
One of the facts of life is that virtually all men over the age of about 55 have a menopausal wife with NIL libido.
This usually laeves the male back at the teenage square one of masturbation, and that remains the case until he dies.
I have been so for 26 years, and in fact loving it!
Unregistered ?

This all really saddens me. I am genuinely sorry for you guys. My hubby and I have been togethet going on 6 years, and it is not uncommon for us to have sex multiple times a day depending on work schedules. I even love to help him get off if I am on my period or hurting and don't want to have sex (rarely). I would never ever want him to feel like he couldn't use me for his need to cum. By absolutely any means.

I don't understand why women do this so often.
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
It's God's plan, women get less libido and men get more as they get older -- and they say he has no sense of humor... :-)

I see others are ok with it as they just masturbate which I do quite often.... have debated letting her catch me just to see her reaction to that..... nothing I can do about her "dislike" for sex but the more often I think about the greater the resentment.
SamBeds Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2018-01-11
75 year old heterosexual male
I understand all these comments. My wife went off sex about 20 years ago after the menopause. I had heard the sex drive returns but not in her case! I had an affair that was very exciting until well, too long to explain here. Wanking and chatting feels so good!
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
Isn't this why we have a JC site? It's just too bad we can't find like-minded guys close to where we live!
UKCelebLover Enlightened Jackinchatter

2962 posts since 2015-01-02
71 year old bisexual male from Manchester, England
SamBeds said:
I understand all these comments. My wife went of sex about 20 years ago after the menopause. I had heard the sex drive returns but not in her case! I had an affair that was very exciting until well too long to explain here. Wanking and chatting feels so good!

Agreed plus sex with TVs, fantastic
Bi-married into TV presenters with nice tits and arses
Zyprft Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2016-01-04
bisexual male from Brampton, Ontario Canada
cnyxibitionist said:

No, you are not alone.
My ex GF went from being the a vixen between the sheet to not wanting me to touch her, in less than 3 years.
That is only one of the reasons she's an ex GF.
Slow stroking.
Page: of 4   next >