JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Teaching a bud to jerk
Page: of 1  
kwk Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2010-05-02
53 year old homosexual from TN
Has anyone ever taught or been taught by a friend or relative to masturbate? If so, how old were you both, who was it with, did you just talk about it or harden up & do it, both ejaculate, end up getting together regularly to jack?

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
Has anyone ever taught or been taught by a friend or relative to masturbate?
-Yes

If so, how old were you both
-13, he was 15

who was it with
-A friend who lived a couple blocks away

did you just talk about it or harden up & do it
-More like demonstrating on his own cock, then jerking me off. A lesson well learned.

both ejaculate
-Yes

end up getting together regularly to jack?
-Yes, off and on for about 3 years

UtahStroker Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2019-08-24
28 year old
Yes. It was done by a friend during school and was my first orgasm.

If so, how old were you?
Both 10

Who was it with?
Just us two

Did you talk about it or harden up and do it?
Hardened up and did it. More like he started it and finished it.

Both ejaculate?
No. Just me

End up getting together regularly to jack?
Yes. For one whole year, during school, and I did it back to him quickly down the road.

Unregistered ?

-- Yeah. boarding school room mate taught me

If so, how old were you both,
-- 12 and 15

who was it with,
-- Just us two at first

did you just talk about it or harden up & do it,
-- i caught him. he showed me. got hard and he helped me to cum for the 1st time

both ejaculate,
-- Yes

-- Yes for 2 years. Then we went to new schools

holder Enlightened Jackinchatter

2521 posts since 2010-08-14
66 year old curious male from NC, USA
Yes

who was it with
A junior high bud

He jerked me till I came and then I returned the favor.

both ejaculate
We sure did smile

Yes, but just a couple more times

Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Just a reminder, this is the kind of thread that walks a very fine line between the letter and spirit of the Terms of Service. I have already deleted one post from the thread. Tread carefully, please. The next instance will result in the thread being removed.

Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
I don't understand wby someone would need to be taught.

B_Rod Amateur Jackinchatter

283 posts since 2007-05-26
41 year old homosexual male from Washington State
My friend Justin before either of us could shoot cum. Swimming at the pool in his apartment complex, I introduced him to the wonders of the water jet after he caught me mid-spasm! I watched as he clung tightly to the side of the pool. "It feels so good!" he panted, "but I think have to pee!" I told him to keep holding it there and watched as his face scrunched up and he started to shake. I knew he was getting "the feeling!" The same feeling I had discovered years earlier! That night in his room he told me he couldn't wait to go swimming tomorrow and get the feeling again, and that his dick was stiff again just thinking about it. I told him he didn't have to wait that long. My penis was hard too so I pulled my pajamas down. Justin did the same. I showed him how to rub it. (At the time I was using my middle 3 fingers to rub the underside of my penis.) I told him it was more comfortable when you're lying down, so we both climbed into his bed. We laid there for a few minutes rubbing our penises and telling each other what felt best. Justin finished first. "Oh God!" He groaned, "it feels so g-uh, uh, Aahhhh!" I came right after. Something about hearing him groan like that and watching his face and body twitch, made mine feel better than it ever had before!

After that we masturbated a lot together. We watched each other gMy friend Justin when we were 10. Swimming at the pool in his apartment complex, I introduced him to the wonders of the water jet after he caught me mid-spasm! I watched as he clung tightly to the side of the pool. "It feels so good!" he panted, "but I have to pee!" I told him to keep holding it there and watched as his face scrunched up and he started to shake. I knew he was getting "the feeling!" The same feeling I had discovered years earlier! That night in his room he told me he couldn't wait to go swimming tomorrow and get the feeling again, and that his dick was stiff again just thinking about it. I told him he didn't have to wait that long. My penis was hard too so I pulled my pajamas down. Justin did the same. I showed him how to rub it. (At the time I was using my middle 3 fingers to rub the underside of my penis.) I told him it was more comfortable when you're lying down, so we both climbed into his bed. We laid there for a few minutes rubbing our penises and telling each other what felt best. Justin finished first. "Oh God!" He groaned, "it feels so g-uh, uh, Aahhhh!" I came right after. Something about hearing him groan like that and watching his face and body twitch, made mine feel better than it ever had before!

After that we masturbated a lot together. We watched each other get pubic hair and bigger cocks. His turned out huge! 8" by the time we were 17. Mine was and remains just under 7". At 18 girlfriends happened and college, so we drifted apart. I still masturbate to memories of my jerk off bud though!

DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
Never tried the pool jets, but my jr hi friend, Bill and I would lay on top of each other and rub our young dicks together. We'd take turns being on top. He was more sensitive than me, so he usually squirted first. After he came, I would beat my dick until I added my sperm to his.
always ready to JO

ozjohn Amateur Jackinchatter

419 posts since 2005-09-09
85 year old heterosexual male from Australia
Pieltrekker,

"-- Yeah. boarding school room mate taught me"

same, only mine was a open dorm with EIGHTY teens full of hormones and cum. I was 14 and he was 13 but years ahead of me in knowledge and experience.

I still have fond memories of those years and will never forget them even at my age.

Relaxing34 Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2019-05-10
39 year old
[inappropriate content removed by mod]

dailywank Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2019-04-08
67 year old bisexual male
[inappropriate content removed by mod]

mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
bobmatthew682 said:
I don't understand wby someone would need to be taught.

Yea, it just seemed like the most natural thing to do. I sure didn't need a teacher.
Be happy, suck a cock

sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
-Yes, taught a friend

-13, he was 12

who was it with
-A friend who lived 3 houses down from me.

-Started by talking about girls, he had never seen even a photo of a naked woman, and I knew where my Dad hid his Playboy collection. Got a playboy and then he was curious about sex, which being a mega nerd I knew about from reading medical books my sister who was in Nursing school had. The talk of sex got both of us hard and he commented how his "wiener felt weird" I told him that is what the body does to get ready for sex and said you can have an amazing feeling even without sex with a girl. He asked how, so I said I will show you and took out my cock and started stroking it, soon after he did the same.

both ejaculate
-Yes

-Yes, pretty much until we both had girlfriends in MS.

Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
And two more posts have gotten the thread closed. I would say you all know who to thank, but they have been banned from the site.

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Teaching a bud to jerk