JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Women Getting off
Page: of 1  
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
The process of getting off for a guy is much easyer by nature so how can a woman quickly masturbate if she wants to? Messy hands so on. Just wondering about the difficultys involved. (Considering it's only like pissing for a guy but with an up and down movemet added lol)
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
Well, every woman likes something different, is sensitive in different areas to different degrees. All I can say is, nobody knows me like I know me! Sometimes all it takes is a little clitoral stimulation (not terribly messy), sometimes there's a lot more involved. It all depends on the woman and how she's feeling.
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
Unregistered ?

If I want quick, I use my vibe.
newgirl Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2009-03-14
64 year old curious from washington
I must admit I like my fingers the best a little clit stimulation and im ready to explode, I dont understand why hubby or men for that matter have such a hard time making there wife or lover O but as the first writer said were all different and sensitive in different areasrazz
feeling good is on us why not masturbate
Unregistered ?

I'm pretty much a fingers girl too and yea it can be a lil messy sometimes.... though nothing really all that bad tho! LoL
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
44 year old bisexual
Orgasms have always been easy for me. Just a little fingering of my clit is all it takes. No big erections or spurting liquid like men have to deal with.

I was masturbating and having orgasms as a young teen. Also have trouble appreciating how some guys have trouble bringing their female partner to orgasm. Just a little fingering is all it takes to make me cum, or get me on edge so that penile thrusting, or other sexual activity, takes me over.
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
Linda said:
Orgasms have always been easy for me. Just a little fingering of my clit is all it takes. No big erections or spurting liquid like men have to deal with.

I was masturbating and having orgasms as a young teen. Also have trouble appreciating how some guys have trouble bringing their female partner to orgasm. Just a little fingering is all it takes to make me cum, or get me on edge so that penile thrusting, or other sexual activity, takes me over.

Lots of guys don't have a clue of the basic physiology of women believe me! Lots are confused by the clit or where a woman pises from. One guy i know tought something was wrong when his girlfriend got wet...................................................................................... plain
Seriously
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
44 year old bisexual
tonycause said:
Lots of guys don't have a clue of the basic physiology of women believe me! Lots are confused by the clit or where a woman pises from. One guy i know tought something was wrong when his girlfriend got wet...................................................................................... plain
Seriously

I've dated a few guys who, I'm sure, hadn't a clue about where the clit is, or what to do with it if they could find it. You really do need to know more than where to put your penis. wink
clittickler Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2009-06-12
52 year old heterosexual from preferably at home playing with my hubby
If I want to orgasm real quick all I have to do is tickle my clit real fast with my fingers or if I can put a vibrator on my clit. Either one will do the job pretty much in a minute sometimes less. smilepussy
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we're here we might as well dance.
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
tonycause said:
Seriously

SO TRUE! Oh, but when you find one who DOES know what he's doing...Fireworks, baby!
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
Thats true, and the same can be said for a woman that knows how to stroke a man. Seems as tho it would be easy but not all that many know how to do it right.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Women Getting off