JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First time cock sucking
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

What's it like to suck a cock. Never tried yet. Areamed oflso how does it feel to get cock in ass? Something else I've of. I'm virgin when comes to homosexual play.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

The first cock I ever sucked was an unknown adult stranger who caught me walking around naked in some scrub woods next to an industrial park when I was 19 years old. He was a married dude in his mid-late 50s and he had a pretty nice cock...8" cut and really thick. He made me suck him to completion. Ejaculated in my mouth, then all over my face. I didn't even know his name. It was so fucking hot.

But the only guy who's buttfucked me is my friend Mark. I've known him since the 4th Grade but we didn't start having sex until after college. He's a total top, which means he fucks me and I suck him off but not vice versa. Both of us are married and the wives are clueless. Mark is huge...9" at least. I struggle with him orally but I'm proud to say that I take every fucking inch of him up my ass! He took my avatar pic, btw, in the woods across the street from our suburban house while the wife was at work!
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Sucked my first cock at 15. He was my best friend. We traded blow jobs, but he didn't like sucking. I did, and continued to blow him regularly until he graduated high school.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I tell you one thing, Spanky45, if you are like me, once you suck your first cock you will hooked and becum a cocksucker for life.
Be happy, suck a cock
Jackinmad1978 Amateur Jackinchatter

359 posts since 2016-09-11
64 year old bisexual male from Uk north east England
I can second that. I love it
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Yep! Sucked my first cock at 15 and while I am not attracted to men, I absolutely love sucking cock and tasting cum.
Unregistered ?

I agree once you suck a cock you will be s cocksucker for life. I love sucking a cock and taking a load, nothing like it!
Unregistered ?

Sncwarrior said:
I agree once you suck a cock you will be s cocksucker for life. I love sucking a cock and taking a load, nothing like it!

This is the absolute truth for me. I've been a cock addict since the moment I put my lips on one.
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
I remember when I was about 9 or 10, my best friend and I used to suck eachother when we were just learning about our sexuality. We had no idea at the time of the significance of doing it but it was just something we did together when playing doctors.
My next time was at the age of 68, and that time I knew exactly what it was all about. It took me ages to pluck uo the courage to meet up with a guy who lives just over a mole from me. The idea was to just jerk eachother off, but I decided to try sucking. The idea was to do it until I knew he was about to cum and then finish him by hand.
I loved how it felt in my mouth. He suggested I kneel down and he would stand in front of me and he literally fucked my mouth. When it was obvious he was getting cloe, I tried to back off but he just gripped my head tightly and pushed it deeper into my mouth as he cum.
It was a strange sensation feeling my mouth being filled from inside and it was a natural reflex action to swallow.
I'd never have let him cum in m mouth voluntarily, so I'm glad he did it.
Despite the negative thoughts I'd had about it, it was quite pleasant. There wasn't a great deal of taste and afterwards I was pleased that I'd allowed him to do it.
We immediately swapped places and I then repeated the action and cum in his mouth.
We're now in our 4th year of doing it and still enjoying it every time.
So if you get the opportunity, you have to at least try it. If you don't like it there's nothing lost, but there's everything to gain if you enjoy it the same as we do.
Andiskar Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2019-04-05
54 year old bisexual male from London
First time was two long violent face fucks from two 40 something perverts, followed by a long coaching session on how to lick, suck and get them hard again, followed by two more even longer and more violent face fucks. End result a sub in front of hard cock, a belly full of sperm, an hour and a half late home from school and a permanent entry in the wank bank.
If you like a post of mine please PM me. I always enjoy a chat.
hfcbjd Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2006-05-17
58 year old bisexual male from edinburgh
The first time I sucked cock was my neighbors,Marc, I was about 9 and he was 12/13 and a lot more sexually aware than me, we started wrestling naked which we had done for a long time, but this time he got hard and his cock became erect. His cock looked massive to me, he'd obviously just gone through puberty, and effectively now had an adults cock, he guided my hand first of all onto it, and eventually I ended up sucking him off, until he came in my mouth. I agree with the others, that once you have sucked a cock, your a cocksucker for life, and for the past 45 years I've been sucking cock and swallowing spunk.
arizona_mikey Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2019-05-17
73 year old bisexual male from Tucson, AZ
I sucked my first cock when I was 23. I was living at the ymca and late one night I went down to get a soda and there was an older guy in the elevator. We had showered at the same time earlier that week. He bought me a soda and invited me back to his room to watch tv. While we were watching tv he touched my leg. I knew if I didn't stop him that I was going to be a queer but I was enjoying his hand on my inner thigh. He was very masculine and smoken hot. When he unzipped my pants I thought he was going to touch my cock but he fingered my hole instead. Me made me so hot all I could think about was his cock. I tried to get it out of his pants but I was to nervous to get his zipper down. It was so wonderful sucking his cock. I loved having it in my mouth and running my tongue over it, playing with the little hole at the tip with my tongue. His cock was much bigger than mine. After I had sucked him he asked me if he could fuck me. That was so cool he made me feel so sexy. He was so gentle and I came as soon as it was all the way inside me and he got his humping going. He made me cum twice before he was finished with me.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
Sncwarrior said:

I agree. Sucked my first cock at 16in the toilets of seedy cinema near King's Cross station in London. He was 1n his 60s and looking back he was a sexual predator and perv. I was hooked and it I was probably born to it. In 50 years I must have sucked 100's of cocks of all ages. All were strangers although when you use the same public toilets and woods etc you come across someone you've sucked a few times. And I'm still sucking cock. Proud to be called a cocksucker.
reggie2228 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2011-03-30
53 year old from New York
Slightly older cousin who taught me how to masturbate when I was 11 (he was 14) would jerk with me almost daily. He kept asking me to put his cock in my mouth. After a few months of daily trading hand jobs I finally said ok but told him not to cum in my mouth. He did anyway and I gagged and almost puked. After that he wanted me to blow him all the time and I got pretty good at gulping it down.
Unregistered ?

phiilip said:
I agree. Sucked my first cock at 16in the toilets of seedy cinema near King's Cross station in London. He was 1n his 60s and looking back he was a sexual predator and perv. I was hooked and it I was probably born to it. In 50 years I must have sucked 100's of cocks of all ages. All were strangers although when you use the same public toilets and woods etc you come across someone you've sucked a few times. And I'm still sucking cock. Proud to be called a cocksucker.

Which cinema? I used to visit Abcat or Oscars
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First time cock sucking