JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cockwanking pantyhoses
Page: of 1  
PhWank Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2012-05-12
heterosexual male from Russia
I'm so horny and crazy about pantyhose, what pantyhose (brand/denier) are the best for cock wanking, and what is the best way how to wank a hosed cock to achieve maximum pleasure?
Kolgotki na huy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I love wanking with stockings. I put the lacy top over my cock and balls and wank away.
trentonwolf Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2019-08-08
64 year old heterosexual male from new jersey
I know how you feel..i to love the feeling of nylon riding over my cock..i also use my wifes silky panties and a silky piece of material..it feels so great and I cum so hard...cockstrokestrokestroke
love to cum alot
Unregistered ?

I like the sheer to waist. I love the initial feeling of pulling them up and rubbing past my growing hardon. Then I'll jerk with my hand down the front eventually growing increasingly horny and ripping a hole in the crotch to let my cock hang and jack to orgasm.
Palmlovers Skilled Jackinchatter

775 posts since 2010-12-31
64 year old bisexual male from Tx
I have a pair of crotchless pantyhose. Love the look and feel and the easy access to my cock!
Stroke, edge, leak, goon, deny, repeat!
m4rk84uk Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2019-10-09
39 year old male from UK
havent but sounds fun. now like wanking to it
rubbing it while reading this...
Dave777 Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2008-09-16
44 year old curious
love wanking in nylons...and more....!
Hot Nylons for c2c
Unregistered ?

A week after we were married, my wife ran to the store. I ran for her pantyhose. I got hooked.
jackneeoff Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2014-11-12
52 year old from Canada
I too love the feel of sheer pantyhose over my cock, makes me so hard and horny. I sometime love to play and chat online when I can. I'm going to be all alone over the holidays and will be slipping into and playing with pantyhose if anyone else would like to play drop me a line stroke
https://xhamster.com/user/lingeriefapper cum and get me
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
I like to stroke in stockings
Chakwow Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2019-11-19
curious male from London
I love to put on black tights and white panties when I can to play on Chaturbate and be a sissy for men to enjoy.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
My ex-wife loved seeing me in pantyhose. One of the best feelings ever, besides her rubbing my cock though them was when we both happened to be wearing pantyhose, either after a night out together, coming home from work together when we had both been wearing them all day/evening and then we start making out, stripping down to just our pantyhose and rubbing each other through them. She loved me standing behind her with my hard cock in my pantyhose pushing against her as in her pantyhose while I played with her tits and then the best part, one of us would lay back on the bed and the other would get on top and we would dry hump while we both had our pantyhose on. As if the feeling of pantyhose alone on my cock didn't feel magial enough, especially while rubbing my cock through the material or reaching in and grabbing my cock and rubbing the head against the material from inside them or rubbing my bare cock against her while she wears pantyhose, but when we both were wearing pantyhose and dry humped, grinding my cock against her pussy and clit through our pantyhose, the feeling of the thin, sexy material sliding together causes a very special and unique kind of vibration that you can't gget any other way and combined with the feeling of the warmth you feel coming from each others hot flesh between your legs, not to mention what a fucking huge turn-on it is iseeing her in sexy pantyhose and knowing she sees you in your pantyhose and not only approves, butt is also as turned on as you makes everything that much hotter.
If you have a wife or girlfriend who would be fine with you wearing pantyhose, especially of she is actually into it, then I highly recommend you both putting on pantyhose and grinding your cock against her pussy.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cockwanking pantyhoses