JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Catholic Masturbator
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Former protstant pastor here. Allow me to weigh in. I was not brought up in a relgious home exactly. Not church goers. I became a christian later by my own choice then eventually a pastor. I could never find anything in the Bible about masturbation. Lots of interpitation from clergy. Nothing to back it up. The story of Onan is a story of disobedience not masturbation. In fact if you read it it is in fact a story 9f a guy who given permission to have sex with his widowed sister in law. How i read it is he thought that was great but didnt want to become a father so he "spilled the seed on the ground". However you look at it i have been a masturbater since i was 13 and all through girlfriends, a wife and me being a pastor i never stopped. Doubt that i ever will. If you have real guilt about it or it causes you distress, seek help. Otherwise jack away.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I am someone who joined the church because my wife wanted me to. So now i am on the "outside" looking in as it were. The hypocratical views of the Catholic church are beyond belief. you cant jerk off or get a divorce yet the church has become a haven and I am not 100 percent sure it hasnt always been this way for centuries. the whole celibacy thing is a fallacy in my opinion since the western church does not obey this doctrine. I am sorry we are humans and do we not bleed when you prick us. The urge to be sexually gratified i.e. getting ones rocks off is a strong one to say the least and as the Good Book says Let ye without sin cast the f
irst stone
Unregistered ?

And yes we are divorced so unless i pony up the bucks i cant get married again or take communion at least in the eyes of the church. No wonder Martin Luther was pissed lol
Hurler Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2020-02-05
65 year old heterosexual male from Ireland
Jasus lads get a life, bet JC wanked off also, how could you go through life till your 33 without jerking off. Born catholic, lapsed for most part except for Xmas day, I like mass that day. Been wanking till early teens, married, still wank, have had numerous affairs, present one is a Catholic German. Also wanked and been wanked by guys, Sky still hasnt fallen in yet. So lads keep pulling the Catholic/Protestant/Presbyterian and Muslim cocks, cos its a magic relief
Sex mad, cheater and dedicated wanker
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
SyntheticDreams Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2019-07-28
31 year old curious male from USA
Catholic here. I go to mass, Pray the rosary, and love masturbating.
SyntheticDreams Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2019-07-28
31 year old curious male from USA
I grew up in a very religious and traditional Catholic family. I'm married now and still regularly attend church. On the exterior I am your quiet Catholic young husband. But I love masturbating more than my wife or anyone from our church could imagine. Its such a thrill being so proper in public but having this secret obsession. Anyone else from similar backgrounds or situation interested in chatting? My Skype is SyntheticDreams2077
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Catholic Masturbator