JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where is the Weirdest Place you Have Ever Masturbated?
Page: < prev  of 11  
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
MEverytime said:
I used to do some gardening work for an elderly couple in the village. On occasion when they were not around, I'd get naked in their summer house or potting shed and wank myself off to some amazing climaxes. Because I was totally naked, I'd never be able to get dressed quickly enough if they returned unexpectedly (or someone else showed up) and the genuine jeopardy made it super exciting.

Yeah, thats like driving out to a trail, getting naked and taking a trail walk after you have locked your clothes in the car trunk!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
andyrandy Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2023-01-27
19 year old curious male from Brisbane
I masturbated with my pants on and cum in my pants sitting in the back row of a church. There was a sexy girl in the seat in front. When she sat down her dress went half way up her back. And i got a good look at her sexy panties.
Horny
Unregistered ?

Gosh. There has been a few over the years. The bushes in the gardens around a large office I used to work at in my early twenties. Under a bed at a friends house while a couple were having sex above me
will2006 Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2018-02-19
43 year old
On a transatlantic flight with a hot girl asleep beside me....she had taken sleeping pills at the start of the flight.... wished I had the nerve to touch her!
WankerP Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2021-03-04
66 year old bisexual male from UK
Rejc67 said:
I would guess I was around 13, give or take. Driving to vacation. I'm in the backseat, parents in the front. These were the days before kids had to be bolted down to the rear seats, so I was free to roam around. Getting horny as a 13 yo, I was thinking wouldn't it be cool to jack in the car with my parents up front. So, I just slowly rubbed myself thru my pants, and came in my underwear, parents none the wiser, while lying down on the floor, unseen from up front! Ah, my youth!

Not the weirdest place, but used to do similar before I started ejaculations. In back seat, I could lean forward and talk between the 2 front seats while masturbating through my trousers/shorts. Bro and sis also in back seat but unaware. Had to stop talking during the orgasm, but was a great feeling.
Addicted from day 1
Page: < prev  of 11  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where is the Weirdest Place you Have Ever Masturbated?