JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » wife told her friend about our sex playing
Page: of 1  
storyteller Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2005-12-19
59 year old heterosexual
wife was doing herself with her vibrator and i was jerking off watching her but she cummed first, so i was jerking and she got me to lay on my back. she said .... do you remember the time you were jerking and you shot cum right up into your eye? i said ... yes i remember. wife said ... me and (her friend) had a laugh about that! you told (your friend) about that, that is so hot, what did she say? and wife told me all about it while i jerked... it felt so hot knowing her friend knew about one of my jerking sessions. . . . . . anyone else with similar ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

very hot
Unregistered ?

Mmmm ... sounds intriguing ... smooth
Unregistered ?

Each to his/her own, but if that had been me, I would have been REALLY pissed. I'm sorry, but what two people do in the bedroom, should STAY in the bedroom. Maybe I'm naive in thinking that, but I do NOT want my girlfriend/wife/lover telling all of her friends about what we do. I DON'T kiss and tell, (no not even in the locker room or to my closest friends) I expect the same courtesy from here!
jasonmasturbates Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2008-01-02
34 year old curious from virginia
JCum said:
Each to his/her own, but if that had been me, I would have been REALLY pissed. I'm sorry, but what two people do in the bedroom, should STAY in the bedroom. Maybe I'm naive in thinking that, but I do NOT want my girlfriend/wife/lover telling all of her friends about what we do. I DON'T kiss and tell, (no not even in the locker room or to my closest friends) I expect the same courtesy from here!

then y the FUCK r u on here
i am naked and masturbating to you right now
Unregistered ?

Ah, (A) I'm not with anyone. (B) If I were, I surely wouldn't share intimate details of are sex life. (C) Why do you ask?
jasonmasturbates Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2008-01-02
34 year old curious from virginia
the only way u should share is if they r part of the intimate details of are sex life
i am naked and masturbating to you right now
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » wife told her friend about our sex playing