JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Fucked a 78 year old granny this morning -honestly!!
Page: of 1  
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
This is absolutely gospel. Was delivering an item to an old peoples home this morning. Dropped the item off and was walking down the corridor to the lift and was passing an open door with an a lady bent down picking up her milk. As she stood her dressing gown came open and she was stark naked. An old body but some very nice tits. She went to cover herself and said sorry to me. I said what are you sorry for, you look great. You don't mean that she said. Yes I do and I won't see a better site today I said. She blushed and suddenly asked me if I was in a hurry - no. She then said I bet you wouldn't kiss an old granny like me. Invite me in and we will find out.

So in I went to her little flat and I asked her how old she was and she said 78 - amazing body for that age and I told her so. I pulled her to me and gave her a long kiss and got my tongue in her mouth. She responded like crazy too. got my right hand inside her gown and started rubbing her tits. Well that got a reaction. She simply stripped the gown off and begged me to fuck her. Went into her bedroom, got her on the bed and stripped off. She grabbed my cock and asked if she could taste it - yes indeed. Gave me a suck and then I got on top and entered her. She moaned like you would not believe and I fucked her hard. And boy did she orgasm as I pumped my jizz into her. She almost screamed at one point and she said her neighbour would be jealous if she heard. It turned out that was the first cock she had received for 9 years - no wonder she enjoyed it. Once we finished she made me a cuppa bless her. Gave me a goodbye kiss and told me to knock on her door if I was in the building again. I will too - she was a good fuck. Remember the old saying about many a good tune played on an old fiddle - its true guys.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mrmiwon Amateur Jackinchatter

251 posts since 2018-11-17
64 year old bisexual male from Southwest VA
Way hot story! I'd love that!
Unregistered ?

Nice work! You have just fulfilled my personal fantasy , to fuck a woman 65 plus.l'm only 47. Give her one from me next time.
Think she would let you take a pic for walking purposes?
OhMai Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2019-11-15
34 year old curious female from Your dreams
Good on you! There is soo much stigma on an "granny" sleeping around a bit. and also a stigma on a youger person to do that. But the facts are we all need some good lovin no matter our age im sure you made her very happy.
Dose butt stuff count as masturbation?
brokenjack Amateur Jackinchatter

168 posts since 2017-11-22
59 year old curious male from North Dallas TX
Congrats. I would if I found one. When I was 26, I fucked a 62yo woman. Fantastic time for both of us. She came 3 times and me twice. She never let me fuck her again but she did send me two referrals...35 and 37. Best time in my life.
No hands? Use your mouth!
LoveWedges Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2019-09-16
bisexual male from KY
Damn that's so hot. I'm with everyone else here. That would be an amazing experience. Wish that this thread was more active. I'd love to read similar stories!
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
I don't think so
Unregistered ?

I was 22 when I tried an 82 years old. It was OK. I thought she might have a heart attack.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I fucked a 65yo woman when I was in my 20's. She was so grateful to get it, unlike most women.
Small dick chronic masturbator
pantypanty Amateur Jackinchatter

212 posts since 2011-08-24
bisexual male
When I was in my 30's I fucked a 68yo. From behind she looked like a 20yo! Only happened once.
Panties, not the best thing in the world. But next to it!
jimham72 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2019-11-21
51 year old
I have masturbated to climax in the face of a 75yo. It was so hot!

PM me to discuss further.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Congratulations! Older women really appreciate the attention, which I know because of an experience I had with a 76-year-old married woman I've posted about previously.

I met her and her husband at a swingers party in my town. She didn't look a day over 60, not that her age mattered, but I was perversely thrilled when she told me her age.

She was gorgeous ... short, blonde, long legs, nice firm tits, round ass. We hit it off, and she asked the party host if she could borrow his bedroom. I normally use a condom when I meet someone the first time, but she told me she wanted me to cum inside her. "I'm clean, darling, and you can't get me pregnant now," she said. So that's what I did.

Her hubby (78, as it turned out) sat off to the side, jacking off, while I ate her (clean, sweet) to two loud orgasms. She sucked my cock for a while and then had me finish her in the missionary position. I blew my load in her velvety pussy ... and then her husband licked her clean. After a few minutes to catch our breath, we returned to the party.

Everyone smiled when we returned, because they knew what we were up to.
Open to interesting ideas
mainebob56 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2017-04-20
68 year old curious male from Downeast Maine
I was around 20 in the service when this 60 something took me home and I fucked her. She wasn't anything special but I got off. I'll never forget the next morning when I looked in the mirror and found lipstick all over my face, looked like a friggin clown..lol
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Fucked a 78 year old granny this morning -honestly!!