JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation Records...
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Welshbloke Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2019-11-17
53 year old from South Wales UK
most days at least once given the chance,, as a young adult- teens and twenties I used to manage 5 plus a day but sadly no longer the case ha ha.
if you dont ask, you dont get,
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I've not kept a jackoff log, but I wish I had. I'd love to go back a few years and see how my frequency has changed as I've gotten older (not much, I don't think) and how the stuff that I've come to has changed (significantly, since my younger days).

Open to interesting ideas
Jagtstein Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2012-11-20
78 year old heterosexual male
grinstrokeWhen I started masturbating at the age of 9, I took every opportunity to masturbate. I even masturbated at school because I couldn't stand it until the end of class.
At the age of 27 I managed 9 masturbations with orgasm. That just happened because I was on a business trip and had enough time in the hotel in the evening. Because I had lubricated the Glans well with butter, I was able to masturbate as normal every day the next day.
At the age of 28, I masturbated 30 times a week for a long period of time, after which I had an inflammation between the sliding foreskin and the penis. Before and after I have a weekly average of 10 to 18 masturbations per week.
https://www.erotikforum.at/galerie/penis-mit-frenulektomie-und-meatotomie.451851/
stroke
Habit solo Masturbant
jim1954 Amateur Jackinchatter

271 posts since 2018-01-02
heterosexual male
Twice a day is normal for me. Though I have gone as much as 7 times a day.
nylonsfetishuk Amateur Jackinchatter

266 posts since 2019-09-12
70 year old
One night, when I was about 20, seeing someone close to me (not a girlfriend) in tights and a pantygirdle without a skirt on, I stroked and came six times through the night. I just couldn't sleep.
Unregistered ?

My wife asked me to keep a detailed record of my wanking for a while.
yorkslad54 Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2016-06-27
72 year old heterosexual male from Yorkshire
I actually did used to keep a masturbation record and I kept the details for years. I found that as I got older, my frequency diminished, but the duration of my sessions got longer, much longer!

When I was in my teens (50 years ago) it wasn't unusual for me to wank and cum 3 times a day and I definitely masturbated every day. My record being 5 cums in a day. Now, however, I edge for hours, sometimes not even bothering to cum, cos the pleasure of masturbating is enough and only orgasming a couple of times a week.

In a nutshell and on average:
In my teens: 12 wanks and orgasms per week in a total of about 2/3 hours.
Now: 6 sessions per week and 2 orgasms in a total of 10/12 hours.

palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
Same here, I'm a morning bator and have been for eons. So record keeping is pretty simple. Same here, sometimes I'll do a 2nd session later on in the day but not always. Would be interesting to have kept a written record of my masturbation and fucks. But I do have fond memories... of first bates and some of the more spectacular sessions along with a handful of sex experiences with gal friends. I started masturbating when I was about 12 and my first attempt at intercourse I was in my early 20's.

trentonwolf said:
I like to cum once in the morning..i try to cum later in the day if I have time and at night in bed..it helps me sleep
its just sex
sologusher Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2009-12-02
70 year old heterosexual male from Belleville Ontario
When I was seventeen I kept a record for just one month. In 31 days I masturbated to orgasm 104 times, my best day being 5 times. Ah, them were the days.
sologusher
wanker49 Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2016-12-05
75 year old homosexual male from Italy
Since I started at 9, I have never lost a day without masturbating at least 2 or 3 times, sometimes even more, my record has been 8 times when I was maybe 13 ... Even now I masturbate every day at least once but often twice and sometimes (when I'm particularly horny ...) even 3 times. So in a week at least 10-12 times.
cummer391 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2019-10-04
53 year old
I know, god there's nothing better
JOMaster Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2016-08-25
59 year old heterosexual male
Between the ages of about twelve to fifteen, (in the 1970s), I kept a masturbation log on a blank ledger I found somewhere. I recorded each masturbation session in the book, with codes for date, time, location, duration and so on, including which Playmate or Pet of the Month was the object of my orgasm. In those years, I had a thrice-a-day masturbation regime (morning, after school, and night), with more on non-school days, so the book filled up pretty quickly!

I remember playing a game with myself which I called 'Rotation': To make things more interesting I would impose a rule upon myself that once I had jacked off in a particular location--say, the living room--I had to make myself come in every other location before returning. To add to the challenge, I required myself to be completely nude for each session.

Sometimes the game led to some interesting moments. I remember one time when the only remaining spot was the upstairs hallway; too horny to wait until the family was asleep in bed, I jacked off in the hall with my parents and sister downstairs, catching my load in one hand while furiously stroking with the other. Adding the front yard to the roster of locales also made for a challenge, and a close call or two.
private_wanker Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2019-05-27
40 year old
I Touch Myself... She Bop... Turning Japanese...
philgr1 Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2010-01-10
54 year old curious male from Athens
As a teen, I actually masturbated less often than today. I remember it was mostly once every second day. As years went by it slowly increased to once a day. My all time record was in reality the first time in bed with a girl. I was already in my early twenties btw. She was on her period so no penetration, but I got five orgasms through the night by her hand, her mouth, humping on her, whatever. Then while leaving for work she came down on me behind the stained glass entrance door of the building. I was too exhausted and sore to keep my erection long enough to cum, but I do remember the thrill that passers by might see us. I think that was the day I lost my virginity, it has remained a stronger memory than when we had full sex a few days later. Today I jerk minimum once a day, often twice, sometimes even more. I would say 7-10 times per week, including sex and handjobs from my wife.
mrcg523 Amateur Jackinchatter

131 posts since 2013-04-23
53 year old curious from earth
You people got too much time on your hands if you keep track of when you jerk off! Just saying!
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation Records...