JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sha Rizel: Blog & MyCircle Room for slim stacked black-haired goddess!
Page: of 3   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Sha Rizel is one of the wonders of the world! This petite slim goddess is breathakingly beautiful, with long black hair, blue eyes, pale skin, full lips, bald pussy, ultra-slim waist, and enormous natural H-cup tits! She's 5' 7" with measurements of 42-24-38. Under her real name (Katya Sidorenko) she's a successful commercial model in her native Ukraine, where she is also a frequent guest on TV variety show.

I have jacked off countless times for her, and squirted gallons of semen, since her nude modeling debut in 2013. Now age 31, Sha is still gorgeous and still modeling naked for our masturbatory pleasure! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

I have just created a Sha Rizel Blog to display my collection of her photos, and a Sha Rizel MyCircle Video Mastubation Room. I'm still uploading photos and videos to these two shrines, but so far there are 58 complete photosets and 22 videos.

SHA RIZEL BLOG
SHA RIZEL MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

SHA RIZEL BLOG
SHA RIZEL MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Fellow masters of bating, I'm continuing to build up my Sha Rizel Blog and Sha Rizel MyCircle Room as two of the finest big boob masturbation shrines on the internet! So far I have posted a total of 78 complete photosets of Sha in the blog, and 46 cock-swelling videos in the MyCircle Room.

If you admire beautiful slender women with huge natural tits, you owe it to yourself to spend time stroking at both of these extraordinary sites, dedicated to one of the world's most beautiful slim-and-stacked models! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

SHA RIZEL BLOG
SHA RIZEL MYCIRCLE ROOM

SHA RIZEL BLOG
SHA RIZEL MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

SHA RIZEL BLOG
SHA RIZEL MYCIRCLE ROOM

If you aren't masturbating to Sha, you are missing out! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

I've been very busy adding additional masturbation material to both my Sha Rizel Blog and my Sha Rizel MyCircle Room. The blog now includes 100 complete photosets, thousands of breathtaking images to keep you and your cock entertained for hours.

The Sha Rizel MyCircle Video Room now features 60 incredibly sexy videos, including about 20 recent rare videos of very high quality. You are unlikely to see some of these videos anywhere else.

I highly recommend that you spend several hours at both of these sites, stroking your erect penis to one of the hottest most beautiful women in the world!

SHA RIZEL BLOG
SHA RIZEL MYCIRCLE ROOM

strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

I highly recommend that you spend several hours at both of these sites, stroking your erect penis to one of the hottest most beautiful women in the world!

SHA RIZEL BLOG
SHA RIZEL MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Booblover Skilled Jackinchatter

600 posts since 2015-08-17
52 year old heterosexual male
She has amazing nipples and her areola are some of the best in the business. It's a pity about the trout mouth.

SHA RIZEL BLOG
SHA RIZEL MYCIRCLE ROOM

SHA RIZEL BLOG
SHA RIZEL MYCIRCLE ROOM

denali7155 Skilled Jackinchatter

798 posts since 2011-09-13
61 year old heterosexual from USA
Just amazing!
I like to share my jo materials.
Unregistered ?

She is absolutely amazing! Love masturbating over her!

I just added 44 new photosets to the Sha Rizel Blog, which now holds 144 amazing sets! And there are 63 cock-stimulating videos in the MyCircle Room. So many reasons to stroke your cock for hour after hour of intense pleasure! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

SHA RIZEL BLOG
SHA RIZEL MYCIRCLE ROOM

Will your first jackoff of the New Year be for Sha? strokestrokestrokestroke

SHA RIZEL BLOG
SHA RIZEL MYCIRCLE ROOM

Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sha Rizel: Blog & MyCircle Room for slim stacked black-haired goddess!