JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » The time i let a man fuck my wife and i watched.
Page: of 2   next > 
kinky_BDSM Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2019-09-19
40 year old
I would love to know about your stories. All the juicy details, how it came about, was she willing from the start, did you eventually participate? I am horny and that's the story that interest me right now.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I've fucked another guy's wife while he watched. First time I came in a guy's mouth, too.
Unregistered ?

Must about 12 years ago in London . Went to a show in a bar and my wife was up for it and let herself get chatted up by a couple of young men probably 21-25. She made it obvious she was wearing stockings which seemed to further their interest. So back to our hotel where I had the pleasure of watching them double team her in her lingerie. She loved it as did I but agreed it was a one off, off the list now. Still get horny as thinking back to it stroke
Glasgow12345 Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2020-03-08
34 year old
I would love to hear stories too

Wish my wife would do this
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
Me I love hearing these juicy stories! tried for year to get my wife to fuck another guy while I watched!! she wouldn't have anything to do with it either!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
Wankoften Amateur Jackinchatter

365 posts since 2019-11-28
67 year old bisexual male from Midlands
Wish mine would too
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
Had a friend (2 now that I think about it) that would let me do his wife while he watched. The thing was, he would hide somewhere like peeking in the windows or something and she knew it, sometimes (yes did it on many occasions) she just wanted me to fuck her so she would turn down the lights or move the curtains (which pissed him off so he would kibosh the whole thing) other times we would go at it. My other friend wanted me to do any of his wives (he has been married many times) but the wives never want to but got to do a side girlfriend of his (whom I didnt like and turned out when he did marry her she ruined most of his life) frown
Glasgow12345 Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2020-03-08
34 year old
Love these stories
Hardhub Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2018-05-01
56 year old curious male
We did it once,I'm trying to talk her into it again
JackMcCock Skilled Jackinchatter

527 posts since 2014-06-30
42 year old bisexual male from San Diego
I've told this story before, so here's the short version:

Wifey and I at our favorite nightclub. Actually a gay bar but friendly and open to anyone who isn't an asshole. Gone midnight and a rando starts talking to us and complimenting my wife, telling me I'm a lucky guy, all that jazz. Drinks are drunk, he tells us how attractive he finds her, tells us he has a colossal dick, shows us pictures to prove it. We all pile in a taxi and go to our place, wifey tells us both to get our dicks out and sure enough guy is packing at least 8 inches of solid chunk (I'm near enough 7 and he put me to shame). Next thing we're all in bed with no clothes on and he and I take turns fucking/spit roasting my wife in to oblivion. The end.
softcock Amateur Jackinchatter

293 posts since 2020-03-08
77 year old heterosexual male from California
kinky_BDSM said:
I would love to know about your stories. All the juicy details, how it came about, was she willing from the start, did you eventually participate? I am horny and that's the story that interest me right now.

I wrote one here; so you might find it somewhere in this thread going back a week or two. I think I'll rewrite. It stays with me to this day because it got out of hand, out of control, I gather.
I had a drinking friend years ago. We talked about swapping wives, since swapping was a big deal in the 70s in the US, especially California. We went to his house after visiting bars. His wife was sleeping and he agreed to let me get in bed with his wife. He wanted to see if she would let me fuck her. She didn't. Pity. I was so horny in those day.
I really enjoy these stories, so I'll write about my too few sex adventures, mostly adventure that went nowhere but frustration.
Softcock

PeteChimk said:
I've fucked another guy's wife while he watched. First time I came in a guy's mouth, too.

That's really hot! Did the guy jack off as he watched? Did he fuck her before, after, both?
Did she play with your cock, suck it, kiss and all of that? Did you eat her pussy
Thanks for sharing, and where's your cock picture?
Softcock

Glasgow12345 said:
I would love to hear stories too

Wish my wife would do this

I would be pleased to hear stories that you have with your wife. Care to share?
Softcock
Unregistered ?

You'd be surprised how many couples do this. There are many swingers hidden in plain sightgrin I first shared my wife with a guy about 12 years ago. Since then, we've met about 12 or so guys to fuck her. She's very picky and prefers a long term boy toy. You'd think it would be easy to find guys, but when you're looking for quality it isn't quite so easy. How did it begin? I would talk dirty to her during sex and ask her about sex with past guys. Started telling her that I wanted to see her getting fucked. I eventually joined a swingers website and found a local guy that seemed like a good fit. Broached the subject with my wife, but she was hesitant. Worried I'd be jealous. But, I eventually convinced her that I desperately wanted to see it. Long story short, we met the guy for dinner, wife got a bit tipsy due to nerves, then we went back to the hotel where he fucked her while I watched. Was amazing watching and listening to her pleasure! And, she really enjoyed it. How could a woman not? Two dicks and no ensuing drama or strings attached. Have dabbled in this since then. Highly recommend it IF you are mature, secure in your relationship, AND have open dialogue with your wife. If not, I've seen this cause problems.

Best of luck. Have fun!stroke
IanCam Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2012-05-11
62 year old bisexual male from NASHVILLE, Tennesee
While a major fantasy of mine is to watch and tag team my wife with another guy that has a great cock, she's simply not into it at all. At the same time, I've been asked by 2 friends to fuck their wife, and it was great both times. Both times it was the wife's fantasy instead of the husband.

The first time it started with sex games, and when I returned from using the bathroom they were starting to go at it. I started slowly with her, stroking and then licking her clit while she blew her husband. We then switched to her blowing me, him licking her. We ended up fucking for hours that night, with multiple rounds of course. I came 3 times that night (oh to be that young again!).

The 2nd time it was a hotwife scene, where she wanted to watch us suck each other, then suck me off while he fucked her. He had a 9 inch cock (biggest I've ever been with) and it was freakin' hot. She loved my cum load in her mouth...she showed her husband how large I had cum before swallowing it.

Extremely enjoyable nights both times, but I sure wish my wife would partake as well. And yeah, even though we're older now, she is very hot for her age!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » The time i let a man fuck my wife and i watched.