JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming inside foreskin
Page: of 4   next > 
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Some guys have super-long foreskins that cover the cockhead even when fully erect. Have you guys who have this lovely trait ever pinched off the tip of the foreskin at the moment of orgasm and trapped the sperm inside? I masturbate imagining this happening in front of me, and then feeling the whole load unload into my waiting mouth after the contractions have ended and the skin is slipped back. Would anyone like to show me this? I can reciprocate by offering a nice view of me playing with my huge, smooth balls. Never seen balls this big, as all my old gfs say.
Do you crave big balls?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I've accidently done this on a few occasions. It's happened to when I've been rubbing my cock through my trousers and accidently go past the point of no return. I quickly grab my foreskin to minimize the mess. While holding my foreskin I go to the toilet, drop my trousers and then release my foreskin and let the spunk drop from my semi.
tinycock2007 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2009-04-17
46 year old bisexual from s. Wales, U.K.
Yeah, I do it aswell. I've gotten into the habbit of edging for hours when I masterbate so it tends to shoot out quite hard if I just let it fly. Instead I squeeze the end of my foreskin closed when I start to cum, then let it all out in one go. It does feel quite nice seeing my load building up in there though then releasing it and watching it roll out.
Unregistered ?

Nice to know other guys do the same thing occasionally.

And you don't need a super long foreskin to do this.
Unregistered ?

Yeah I do this, more and more recently as it happens! My foreskin's not 'super' long I don't think but I guess it's pretty long. Either way by default it covers the head of my cock unless I roll it back, and I can pinch it shut with my thumb and forefinger. I wank as normal and then as I start to cum I squeeze my skin shut tight and blow my load into that... pretty hot watching it balloon out as my spunk fills it up. Then I can just let it out into the toilet or a towel or whatever. It's not my favourite thing to do, I much prefer to shoot it all over my chest and stomach... but it keeps it all tidy!
Unregistered ?

Oops... double post!
Unregistered ?

I was always scared to try this because I thought it would hurt!!
Unregistered ?

JerkinGuy22 said:
I was always scared to try this because I thought it would hurt!!

Trust me it doesn't... if the pressure got too much it'd just spurt out anyway! (Had that happen to me a couple of times with a big load!)
BiMike Amateur Jackinchatter

418 posts since 2006-08-22
bisexual from UK
Never really thought about it before as something special, but have done it from time to time when I have cum quicker than I expected. Another of those bonuses of being uncut ! smile
sparrow825 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2007-03-15
bisexual from Boston
I have done that often; I really enjoy my foreskin so many ways. I would be happy to show you on cam sometime. Either message me here or look for me in the chat.
Olives
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
I read on a sexual health site whic i can't remember the name off that you have to be carefull it doesn't stop the ejaculation and cause a backfire leading to a urinary tract infection or a case of ball aches frown
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
Unregistered ?

tonycause said:
I read on a sexual health site whic i can't remember the name off that you have to be carefull it doesn't stop the ejaculation and cause a backfire leading to a urinary tract infection or a case of ball aches frown

That's retrograde ejaculation (I think!) - not quite the same, that's where you actually stop the cum from shooting out at all. It goes back inside you, towards your bladder I think. Not sure whether it's a bad thing, never tried it anyway...
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
rich1980uk said:
That's retrograde ejaculation (I think!) - not quite the same, that's where you actually stop the cum from shooting out at all. It goes back inside you, towards your bladder I think. Not sure whether it's a bad thing, never tried it anyway...

That might have been what i read about but it could happen if u weren't careful........
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
rich1980uk said:

No, I am definitely NOT referring to retrograde ejaculation. What I am talking about is when all the sperm exits the penis but is caught in the pinched-off foreskin, which balloons up from the fulsome load.
Do you crave big balls?
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
In the past when I didn't want to make a mess I did that, must have looked a strange sight, holding my foreskin, running to the toilet, or reaching for a tissue.

Now I just spray it over my naked body. enjoy watching it spurt.
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming inside foreskin