JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming inside foreskin
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I would love to hear from more uncut guys with extra-long 4skins about doing this.
Do you crave big balls?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
milesprowler Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2008-05-30
41 year old curious from Canada
I used to do that all the time when i was younger, mostly just to avoid making too much of a mess. I still do it sometimes, but most times i pull the skin back and let it fly
philgr Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2009-02-18
54 year old curious
I've done it a few times, especially when at work I went over the edge and did not have the time to go finish up in the men's room, but it is definetely not my favorite. I find it rather frustrating, because I always like to pull my foreskin straight back instead.
afrikanblack20 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2006-02-18
39 year old heterosexual male from Atlanta, GA
custards said:
I've accidently done this on a few occasions. It's happened to when I've been rubbing my cock through my trousers and accidently go past the point of no return. I quickly grab my foreskin to minimize the mess. While holding my foreskin I go to the toilet, drop my trousers and then release my foreskin and let the spunk drop from my semi.

I do the same thing
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Hmmmmm Sounds like fun to me. Wish I had a foreskin to try it.
Unregistered ?

If you do it enough it will stretch after you get used to it it no longer hurts. Sometimes at work I will go to the mens room and tie off my foreskin over the head with string or a cable, once when I was super horny I even used a rubber band but then I can have a few orgasms back at my desk while webcamming you don't wont to get carried away otherwise you make do cum sack will leak which is rather embarassing to say the least
Unregistered ?

My orgazzm is much more intense when I pull everything on my shaft back. I also love my foreskin feelings but never thought about closing off the intense squirting splashes that way. This topic actually led to the shower stall WITH the woman who owned the home I was visiting on a business call one day. She was Jewish, "Persian", she said and at once I reported I wasn't and wasn't cut there, either. (A lame way to get the conversation re-directed). She was amazed that I was uncut and said she "had never seen one." (Yah, right.) Already I was pushing thru my pants and offered a trade viewing because "I haven't seen a Persian woman naked...."
I'm a guy who likes to pull out of a girl and show off at time of orgazzm and I show the girl how to hold my shaft there gently and everything pulled back. It really makes it more intense. My most common masturb'ng sessions these days are lie on the bed with 2 vibrators and a video and by the time it lets go, I'm too out of it to think about foreskin. It's sorta like jerking with a condom on. For me, it's all in the splash.....
Unregistered ?

milesprowler said:
I used to do that all the time when i was younger, mostly just to avoid making too much of a mess. I still do it sometimes, but most times i pull the skin back and let it fly

Did it sometimes when younger too and was masturbating under the bed covers. Didn't want to squirt where my mom might find stains.
jjw Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2006-02-27
52 year old curious male from Netherlands
I still do it quite often. I try to keep it in as long as possible (and that can be long, I've got a loooong foreskin wink ). When I'm really horny, I use the cum for a second round, either eating/tasting it or using it as a lube.

Love it!
iplaydaily Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2009-04-27
83 year old heterosexual from Connecticut
I've tried it many times, and it's fun. It's also difficult because the tendency is to pull the foreskin back when you're about to come. This gives the most pleasure since the stretch receptors in the foreskin become engaged when stretching the foreskin back, creating a very pleasurable feeling and do not do this when pushing it forward. So, you must decide which method is more important to you at the time, forward or backward.
rimmerlondon Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2010-04-20
58 year old bisexual from London UK
I've had amazing high pressure cums with a man docking his cut cockhead into my long 4skin, both of us hard.
iplaydaily Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2009-04-27
83 year old heterosexual from Connecticut
rimmerlondon said:
I've had amazing high pressure cums with a man docking his cut cockhead into my long 4skin, both of us hard.

That's amazing! Which one of you came? Or did you both cum?
berghaus Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-03-30
58 year old curious from Worcestershire, England
I have a long foreskin but have never thought to do this. What i used to do a lot when i was a kid, was to hold the end several times when taking a piss. I'd like to watch it all balloon up and then then at maximum stretch, let go and then hold it shut again. I'd do this until i'd finish pissing.
Lola Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2005-09-22
51 year old from USA
I would love to see some pics of you guys ejaculating into your foreskin - it has to be extremely hot! Sometimes when I cum I pull my clitoral hood over my clit shaft and pretend I'm filling it with semen, but I can only dream...stroke
...la la la la, Lola...
Unregistered ?

I have done this in the past as well. I didn't have the best orgasm when doing this. I usually pull the skin back to get the best sensation.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming inside foreskin