JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Frenulum Orgasm
Page: < prev  of 4  
ranger92 Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2013-11-10
43 year old bisexual from Canada
A fantastic way to cum! Rubbing a finger or two up and down the frenulum feels so good and pretty intense. Pinching it right below the head between your fingers is such a strong deep feeling and really gets my precum flowing. Yeah, the urge to grab the shaft and start stroking is so temping but the trick is to stay with concentratin on the frenulum only and float on the ocean of pleasure until you feel your balls tighten. The orgasm slowly builds but is well worth it in the end.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
I have started doing this recently. I feel that it gives me a more intense orgasm. I masturbate normally, pumping the shaft, until I get close, then I just start rubbing my frenulum with one or two fingers. Even though I'm on the verge of cumming, I don't orgasm immediately. The pressure keeps rising as I stroke the frenulum, then I climax hard, usually with a nice squirt.
Poleposition69 Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2020-02-07
54 year old male from Georgia
I have an elongated vibrating bullet that came attached via Velcro to a penis pump I bought a few years back. I place it right over the top of my frenulum and keep it in place with one of my wifes old hair scrunchies. Works very nicely for getting those hands-free orgasms.
Garcia007 Skilled Jackinchatter

869 posts since 2011-03-15
35 year old male
This boyo has a great frenulum orgasm mixed with prostate. You can see his young cock throbbing along with his ass muscles. And the way he throws his head on his back is so magical I can almost feel it
https://www.xvideos.com/video48863539/super_cute_boy_masturbation_ejaculation_zhibo_2_5000_live_broadcast
I live to edge & goon
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Frenulum Orgasm