JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I like to be watched...
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Straight and happily married here but have enjoyed "showing off" and masturbating in front of willing participants for years. I have done this mostly on cam but also in person at adult bookstores and other places. I love the idea of playing in front of women but honestly, I enjoy doing it in front of anyone. Never looking for play and not "interested" in men but I think about showing off ALL the time. It is such a rush to be exposed and unload in front of a stranger. Can't get enough of it...

Wondering if there are any others out there that like to be watched? Or that like to do the watching... wink
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Malnar Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2016-03-06
58 year old curious from Illinois, USA
Yes!! I love to be watched while stroking. Also love to see a cock shot cum...
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
we all do.
Unregistered ?

SpringStorm said:
Yes, I can definitely identify with this. I love showing off, although I rarely get the opportunity. Showing off on cam does noting for me; it has to be in person. Female or male, either is OK. I'd definitely prefer to be watched by a female, but that's even more difficult to pull off (so to speak!)

I agree that showing off on cam is not nearly as hot as in person. It takes all the risk and excitement out for sure.
tribeca Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2010-01-29
83 year old homosexual male from NYC
A friend recently said to me, "the internet has replaced urinals." I agree, but what is missing is the thrill and excitement of possibly being caught. Going to a public venue (movie house mensroom, concert hall mensroom,for instance) and getting hard and looking around to see if some other guy is looking at your cock and also getting hard has the added thought of "what is a security guard comes in?" that makes the heart beat faster and the hard-on harder.
always willing to help a nice guy
Unregistered ?

tribeca said:
A friend recently said to me, "the internet has replaced urinals." I agree, but what is missing is the thrill and excitement of possibly being caught. Going to a public venue (movie house mensroom, concert hall mensroom,for instance) and getting hard and looking around to see if some other guy is looking at your cock and also getting hard has the added thought of "what is a security guard comes in?" that makes the heart beat faster and the hard-on harder.

The excitement of being caught or just playing somewhere you shouldn't is the greatest rush. Over the years I have scouted out places outdoors that a semi public to get my fix. I shoot so hard when my heart is racing with the fear of getting caught.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I am fairly small and for much of my life I was horrified for anyone to see my cock. Since coming to terms with it and having a small cock fetish, I love showing it off now. I regularly broadcast on Chaturbate and DirtyRoulette.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Unregistered ?

Done it hundreds of times - love to watched while wanking myself off. strokestrokestroke
Subbeta Amateur Jackinchatter

342 posts since 2017-06-17
54 year old curious male from Uk
I've been watched so many times. There must be hundreds of guys who've seen me cum and heard me moan on cam
Humiliate me
Ajohn Amateur Jackinchatter

125 posts since 2019-07-14
64 year old bisexual male from USA - Virginia
Go to whereby and one of the rooms. In this case if they do not have their cams on, who knows who is watching?
sirwankalot54 Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2016-07-16
64 year old curious male from Florida
Drop me a pm. I'm a straight guy but I enjoy watching a good cumshot.
dan-d Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2019-05-11
32 year old
I love the thrill of being watched and also like it when the person watching gives instructions and teases me.

I usually use skype as chaterbate is very hit and miss. Are there better sites to try?
Unregistered ?

Ajohn said:
Go to whereby and one of the rooms. In this case if they do not have their cams on, who knows who is watching?

Jerking for a "room" full of strangers is even better. Love knowing multiple people are watching at the same time....
Unregistered ?

Subbeta said:
I've been watched so many times. There must be hundreds of guys who've seen me cum and heard me moan on cam

It is so hot to know that that many guys have seen my cock too. Feels so dirty....
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I like to be watched...