JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Nor Cal Nude Beaches ???
Page: of 1  
Fun2Share Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2010-12-19
heterosexual
Hi,
Wondering about the locations of nude beaches in Northern California. Thanks for any input!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Was visiting San Francisco and went to Black Sands beach was awesome. In May we will be visiting Morro Bay going to checkout one there. Just use Google you will find them.
NeilG Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-01-09
67 year old curious male from Mid-Atlantic
In northern CA, I've only been to Baker beach. went there 7 or 8 times in 2016, when going to San Francisco on business trips.

It is cold, even in summer, and the water is icy so don't even think about swimming.

Very few people there - and only a handful are nude. The majority of people there were simply walking up and down the beach (usually clothed), and didn't give us nudists a second glance. So even though nudists are in the minority, you won't be making a spectacle of yourself because no one is looking.

And being a public beach on which nudism is permitted, it is VERY unlikely that you'll see any sexual activity. That's the way nude beaches are supposed to be.

It has a great view of the Golden Gate bridge. I used to find a place against the small cliffs at the far north end of the beach, and just chill out by myself, and pass the afternoon reading. Loved it.

BTW - make sure you go to the north end of the beach. there are no signs about it - but nudism is not practiced on the central of southern portion of the beach.

heterosexual
Thanks guys!
I usually go to the Panther Beach that has several places that look down on the beach below. I found a nice place that is hard to get to so it's a great place to get (mostly) naked.
When I go any beach I always have a cock ring on that makes me get rock hard even if I don't expose it.
It gets really swollen and leaky and stays that way all day.
At the right beach I can even to the point that I explode shooting lots of cum everywhere making a big mess without touching it.
Anybody else done that, too?
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
We and the wife usually go to San Onofre nude beach but that's the closest to us. We fuck right on the beach with a few lookers and just have a good time. Have even jerked off at the waters edge more than once.

heterosexual
Wow! That sounds so fun. Would love to jack off their, too.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Nor Cal Nude Beaches ???