JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your view on self nipple touch during mutual JO session
Page: of 2   next > 
SHard89 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2017-02-07
35 year old bisexual from somewhere in Middle East
These days I have a str8 regular JO buddy (engaged to a pretty woman) who never touch his nipples, even sometimes we jacked off with his clothes on.

I remember I touched my nipple during our first JO session, he told me to stop playing with my nipples like a girl, and it turned him off seeing a man touching his own nipple which is true, he went soft afterwards.

He has a tempting light brown / dark pink nipples I wish I could suck, though

Straight /bi guys, what is your view towards male nipple play during jerkoff? Is it really girly / gay to touch or play with own nipples?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jack714 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2019-10-23
73 year old curious male from northern, AZ
fuck man, nips are one of the most sensitive area...I always play with mine..I just don't have enough hands!
shaved smooth, jerk me the fuck off!!
barefootpervert Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2018-09-23
59 year old bisexual male
I like to pinch my nipples and rub my precum on them when I masturbate.
Garcia007 Skilled Jackinchatter

869 posts since 2011-03-15
35 year old male
I am straight. I masturbate several hours a day (I edge constantly) and I ALWAYS involve nipple play. To the point that I need nipple play when I have sex. I hate a girl who doesn't lick my nipples when she jerks me off or we fuck.
I live to edge & goon
Stroker7187 Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2018-04-08
57 year old
I found out a long time ago my nipples are hardwired to my cock. I tweak them when I stroke and I loved them tweaked, sucked when fucking. I love when my lady jacks my cock and sucks my nipples at the same time. I usually cum when she does.
FiveInchCock Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2019-08-14
2024 year old
My hunch is that your friend is not as Str8 as he claims to be, and that bothers him, therefore he tries to control the session and keep all activities within some acceptable 'str8' version of guys jacking together that he sees in his head.
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
Agree with what you said "FiveInchCock". Also "Stroker7187" mine are hardwired to my cock!
Majestic99 Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2020-03-11
67 year old curious male from Central Illinois
barefootpervert said:
I like to pinch my nipples and rub my precum on them when I masturbate.

Absolutely love to pinch and play with my nipples and chest.stroke

Ditto "Stroker7187.
Love my cock
jockdude48 Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2013-04-04
75 year old
Majestic99 said:
Absolutely love to pinch and play with my nipples and chest.stroke

Ditto "Stroker7187.

yes that feels great
Unregistered ?

Have never thought of playing with my nipples as girly, but then again I get a bit weird in other places. But I've been playing with my nips as long as I can remember. Always been a big part of my self pleasure.
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
ok there is obviously something wrong with me in general but in this case I need to hear from other guys who feel the same way about this topic. My nipples do absolutely nothing for me sexually. Touch them, suck on them, nothing. Pinch them and it hurts. I have a buddy I get to see on occasion and he apparently likes me to play with his nipples and suck on them. When he does it to me it really turns me off. It's almost a negative feeling as opposed to just not feeling anything.

Anyone else??

As a side note, it also takes me forever to cum, and never, and I mean never, by anyone else's hand, or any body part for that matter. I mean sucking, or intercourse, or hand jobs. I have not cum from intercourse for over 30 years and I don't even try any more. I will fuck the wife until she's sore and then stop. There's no way I will cum while fucking so I really lose interest in even trying. I'd rather just be by myself and masturbate, which still can take me two hours.

So anyone else turned off by nipple play?
Unregistered ?

I don't know if my first attempt to post made it on here. It's a very personal choice thing. For me, I would say no. Not into pain.
Unregistered ?

Touching them doesn't do anything for me but pain does, so I often put clothes pegs on them and pull them off when I'm about to cum
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
77 year old curious male from United Kingdom
My nipples are very masturbation arousable. I have previously posted the idea of masturbation assistance so that there are two hands available for nipples plus two hands available for down below. If I had a slave they would be trained to work my nipples while I masturbated, or vice versa.
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
Ezstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

417 posts since 2016-02-19
curious male
I like pinching my nipples when i jack off. Really hot pinching them when i stroke for guys.....
Hmu if you like to watch on skype
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your view on self nipple touch during mutual JO session