JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Bi curious for my wife's ex husband
Page: of 1  
myindianwifeuk Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2019-12-15
36 year old curious male from United Kingdom
I really need to chat to other guy's about my growing curiosity and thoughts for my hot indian wife's ex-husband.

He is British Pakistani, about 5'11, average/normal build and body, not slim but not fat, light brown/fairer than usual skin, a bit hairy but not too much. Seems like he could be generously hung like myself but has a stronger body and bigger/thicker thighs which I really do find appealing.

I am recently considering inviting him over for him to strip naked in our house and wank his big brown cock stroke on our sofa to pictures of my wife, his ex-wife, whilst she sleeps upstairs, and then take things further from there.

Any thoughts and advice? Or is anyone up for detailed chat/rp about this?

Feel free to PM me too.

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Anyone have any thoughts or like to chat about this?
desertman50 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2007-05-12
67 year old
yes
IrishJoe Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2019-11-10
61 year old
That is sexy
Travelinguy Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2013-10-02
43 year old curious from missouri
My wife was having an affair with a guy we both knew although I told her to and he had no idea. I had went down on her a couple times after he had cum in her and I really liked it. One night he and I were drinking and he starts telling me stories about him and his wife and he would like a threesome with me and his lady. I am pretty sure if I had made a move that night I could have blown him. How twisted would all that have been? I still masturbate to the whole scenario sometimes!
chromium Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2017-05-03
66 year old bisexual male
After my divorce, my ex used to come over every Saturday morning and we'd fuck. Did this for years. She was living with a guy too. I was at the nearest adult shop around 6 AM one saturday. Was in a buddy booth Had my pants down cock in hand watching movies... The door opens and this guy comes in and sees what I'm doing and immediately gets down and starts kissing all around my cock. I'm holding the head though because it happened so fast that I didn't get a chance to check him out. I say let me see what you have. He pulls out a dick about the size of your little finger(limp). He starts playing with it. It starts growing. It turned into one of the biggest cocks I'd ever seen. Then I realized who it was(we didn't really know each other... I started trying to give him head, but it was so big I gagged a little. He pulls out and starts sucking me. Really well! After I came in his mouth he kept on my softening dick until I said I was done. His cock tasted like pussy. It was my ex wife's boyfriend. I went home. Didn't wash it off even. She stopped by at 9 AM and we fucked. I had sex with both of them in a three hour span!
sdmattfreeman Amateur Jackinchatter

426 posts since 2015-11-30
47 year old bisexual male from California
Love overlapping sexual adventures. Had a buddy a while back whose wife i was fucking on the side. Eventually we three had a threesome, but he did not know I had been fucking her for nearly a year before that. He was bi-curious so he even sucked my cock during the threesome. That was very hot, watching him and her share my cock.
Fun group on Wickr: [email protected]. 21+ only, all the time.

Some hot stories here - i would love to do an mmf threesome with my wife and her ex-husband - she would get destroyed!
Hardhub Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2018-05-01
56 year old curious male
I'd like to lick my wife's clit as she rides her ex's 9" cock,I'd lick her juices off his thick shaft
Unregistered ?

Takes all sorts, I guess..
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Bi curious for my wife's ex husband